Chapter 2: The person that walk in on us

Ok so hey guys I don't know what to put in the picture spot so I put a random picture and also cringe warning I forgot to put that one in my last one ok let's get to the story.

Uraraka POV
I heard the door open and I'm pretty sure that Tsu hear it to. So I get off of Tsu but I think the person saw me on top of Tsu. The person that walk in on us was Mina?!? Mina what the heck?!?

Mina POV
Hey Tsu do you want to join us-. I see Uraraka on top of Tsu but then she got off Tsu. Mina what the heck Uraraka says to me. Knock first Mina Tsu say while Uraraka blushes and putting her head on Tsu's chest. So what's your question Mina Tsu said while putting a blanket on Uraraka and her self trying to hide their blush. I was going to ask if you wanted to join the girls night sleepover at my dorm at 3. Ok sure Mina just knock every time you come to my dorm. Ok bye Tsu.

Tsu POV
Hey Tsu I hear quiet voice. Every time I come to your dorm can you lock the door. Sure floaty I say. F-Floaty if you call me that then I get to call you Froggy. Ok floaty it's 2:30 let's get ready.

Uraraka POV
I get out of Tsu's dorm and go to my dorm and I want to put on pjs on when I'm at the the sleepover but I can't find my pjs so I go back to Tsu's dorm and knock on her door. Come in I hear and I went in and good thing Tsu wasn't naked. What do you need floaty Tsu says while she kisses me on the forehead. Can I borrow your pjs? Sure honey as she gives me her bear pjs. Why do you have a bear pjs? I got that from Christmas for some reason I got a bear but I got a frog so you can have the bear one. Aww thanks froggy I kiss her on the cheek. Come here you cutie Tsu pulls me and kisses me on the lips.

Next part is kinda 18+ hey I know they are 15 or 16 but whatever skip if you want but the people that are not skipping let's go

Tsu POV
I feel Uraraka pushing me but I don't know where. But then I sit down that making us break the kiss I see that we are on the bed and Uraraka sits on my lap and takes my hands and puts on her ass. Then she kisses me and she begged me to put my tongue in her mouth so. I did that and I hear Uraraka moaning but then I break the kiss because I hear my phone ring.

Ok your safe keep reading

Uraraka POV
Tsu breaks the kiss and look at her phone it's Mina she said. What did she say Tsu? She said are you guys coming it's 3:12?!? Oh we forgot to go their but let's go now Froggy. Ok Floaty as she grabs my hand. We make it to Mina's dorm. When we open the door to Mina's dorm we see Hagakure, Momo and Jirou cuddling. Hello guys Mina says, Hi Mina I say, Hey Mina Tsu says.