Not a chapter!!

Ok I will write about how I think the characters will sleep with their partner

Mina and Toru
I feel like Mina would sleep like a starfish like her hands are up and her legs are out and probably be a person that snores while their sleeping and have one of her legs up and the other down. Toru I feel like she would sleep on her side and probably toss and turn and probably lay on top of Mina and probably get poked by Mina's horn time to time.

Uraraka and Tsu
I feel like Uraraka might activate her quirk time to time and Tsu would randomly wake up and see her on the ceiling and when their cuddling each other Uraraka would like bury her face into Tsu's chest and Tsu would hug Uraraka and put her head on Uraraka's head. Tsu she would be snoring but she would say kero when she is snoring and Uraraka has been recording Tsu when shes snoring and when it's winter she would curl up into a ball with a lot of blankets on her and Uraraka hugging her.

Momo and Jirou
Momo would probably make random things when she's sleeping and when she wakes up she's likes Jirou what's this. And Jirou like Yao-momo you probably made that in your sleep. Jirou would probably poke Momo with her ear jack it's like the same thing like how Mina would poke Toru with her horn.

So the picture is important see the positions the spoon is Jirou and Momo. Momo is the boy and Jirou is the girl. Sweetheart's cradle is Tsu and Uraraka. Tsu as the boy and Uraraka as the girl. The grab Mina and Toru. Mina as the boy and Toru as the girl.

This was about how the mha characters sleep how I think how they sleep. I hope you get it 🙃