Chapter 4: True or dare time. UwU

Hello I looked at my thing the thing that tells me how many people read my book thing and six people read chapter one and four people read chapter two and three.( Sorry if I say thing a lot that's what I do a lot 😅)

Mina POV
Ok who goes first I say. Well you always go first Mina Uraraka says to me. Ok sense you told me that I'm going to ask you first. What?!? Uraraka true or dare. True Uraraka says. Is it true you were the one moaning? What you guys heard that?!? Uraraka says while blushing and looking at Tsu then looking back at me and the girls. Well we didn't hear you Jirou did and she told us Momo says. Uraraka why were you looking at Tsu. Umm I don't know Uraraka says while blushing. I could see Tsu blushing to so I connected the dots. Tsu were you the one that made Uraraka moan I say.

Tsu POV
W-What how do you think I made her moan Mina?! Well you two were the lasted ones here so I think Mina is right Toru says. Yay my girlfriend think I'm right so that's mean I smart Mina says proudly. Your not smart you cut your pancakes with the knife upside down Toru says while Jirou laughs and Uraraka behind my back. So what are we going to do I hear Uraraka whispering in my ear. I don't know what we are going to do might as well tell them I whisper back. You think they will be mad at us Uraraka whispers back scared. They won't get mad at us for being lesbian plus Mina and Toru are dating and Momo and Jirou are dating to I whisper back. Ok then Uraraka says as we look back at the girl. Mina how do you cut pancakes with your knife upside down Jirou says while laughing her head off. Hey people makes mistakes Mina says back at Jirou. Then looking at me and Uraraka so are you going to tell us Tsu Mina says. I'll tell you guys when Jirou stops laughing. Hey Jirou stop laughing so Tsu can tell us what happened Mina say. Ok I'll stop laughing Jirou says. So I was the one that made Uraraka moan I say blushing and looking at Uraraka who is also blushing.

Hey guys the next chapter will be the girls reaction. And I can't believe people are actually reading this. And one more thing I think this was a short chapter. Okie bye see you in the next chapter ❤️. And yes Mina did cut her pancakes with the knife upside down I made that up.