Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Choose me.

Raven.

"Mom here is your drink." I said handing her the flute glass filled to the rim with my infamous Pineapple Mimosa. I sat down across from her at the patio table on our terrace and she exhaled, "you all giddy and been gone for a few days.....who is blowing your back out?"

"MOM!" I snapped as she rolled her eyes and sipped her drink and replied, "its the sensitivity for me. I changed your dirty diapers..."

"Mom just leave it." I told her as she gasped and took off her CHANEL shades and snapped, "You back with that thug ass boy, huh? You havent been back all of three months and he has found his way back into your life"

"First off I went after him when I got back. Besides I seriously am a grown ass man. I allowed you to rush me off to go to college and get my degree. Trust me I needed the time away from him so I know exactly what I want from him." I told her as she rolled her eyes, "focus on your studio. He hurt you before without ever wanting to be public—he will again. Ill be here with my heart tape when he breaks it."

"Its not gonna happen...besides he paid for the studio so like all people he has changed too." I told her as she pursed her lips and replied, "I hope so. Now anyway get your phone out and go to your note...I need you to go Thanksgiving shopping for me before the stores get too packed next week—here I am thinking you was away from the house due to the thing with your bio mom and you was out throwing cake at that man..."

"MOM!" I screamed as she laughed and told me to lighten up. She then clapped and stated, "fine just get my list together" after I type her list I stood up and refilled our glasses in the kitchen. I came back out to her and said, "this my last one....I seriously have a Ballet practice later today"

"What you mean?" My mom asked.

"This lady rented the studio out for 4 hours for me to teach her daughter before her Audition for a recital to get into some school." I explained to my mom and she smirked, "I keep telling you thats where your money will come from. Ballet is your passion. Ever since you were a little boy. I know you love what you doing and loving your job is a luxury many people don't get but if you turn the studio into a Ballet one where you teach it and become your own dance company—-that will be amazing."

"As much as I would hate to say you are right I sort of think thats the route I am going to take. Its in the perfect spot downtown to be accessible so a-lot of clients on the whole tax bracket." I told her as she winked and smiled, "I am happy you are back home."

"Me too and I have to run because I left my Aldo bag over at his place and I need it before heading to the studio"

"AND WHEN ARE YOU DOING MY LIST." She yelled as I rushed off as I chuckled, "its on my list of things to do as well. See you later."

Meanwhile

"Tico! Lets go!" Dre snapped as he banged on the hallway bathroom door. Tico didn't respond. Dre banged again and snapped, "stop beating ya' meat and lets go. If you want a ride you need to be out of here in 10 minutes."

Dre walked back down the hall and inti my room where Setta was printing an assignment out for school. She looked back at him and laughed, "You had to embarrass him like that. He going thru puberty.

"Well jack off on your own time. Not mine. I got to get to work." Dre told her as Setta laughed, "Well go! I can drop everyone off."

"Isn't your class in 30 minutes."

"Okay ill be a few minutes late..Professor Devins likes to watch my ass anyways. GO! Oh and hey did you contact the Officer for the programs"

"Not yet. Been busy." Dre told her as she exhaled, "Ill do it. Now go!" He walked over and kissed her lips and they both smiled and he grabbed her ass and whispered, "I am so happy you are here."