V.2, Chapter 5

Chapter 5: SummerBash.

"Your order is confirmed" Cairo mumbled as he read his confirmation from Alexander Mcqueen. Cairo felt like if he had to dress like everyone at Parkman Academy his shoe game had to be on point. He closed out the email and slid out of his bed in his briefs. He walked into the bathroom and quickly used it. He came back and saw his phone ringing. It was Mick. He quickly picked up.

"Get dressed. Tonight is SummerBash. The address just got sent out." Mick told him as Cairo laughed, "Its 11:11 at night and what the fuck is SummerBash."

"Parkman Academy final Summer party before school starts Monday.  Ill be pulling up in 20 minutes to get you so be ready." Mick said as he hung up and Cairo laughed, "Well okay then."

Meanwhile, Michaela walked into her Dad's room and heard the shower running. She went over to the door frame and stated, "Dad, I am about to run to In&Out with Ika."

"With who?!" Rome yelled not being able to actually hear her.

"Ika. She just got back in town from Summer vacay with her family we going to chill at her place." She said hoping her punishment was over. If its one person her dad like is Ika. They been friends forever and they were raised up from Raven's Ballet Company.

"Be back by 3 Michaela. Im trusting you!" He warned her as she clapped her hands and said, "I will be!" She ran over to his dresser and grabbed his wallet and mumbled, "I need some money too." She grabbed two hundred quickly from the back part and out fell a folded piece of paper. She picked it up and stuffed it back into the wallet and closed it back." She put it down and ran out. She went out and hopped in the passenger seat of Jay's car as she looked back and screamed, "IKAAAAA!" They hugged as Jay pulled off and exhaled, "Im going to get Chase and we out to SummerBash. Polo is stuck at home. Cant get out. Baby I cant believe he let you out."

"I need to be back by three...I am on thin ice." She said before leaning over and kissing Jay's lips.

Rome came out the shower and wrapped his towel around his waist. He had his conditioner still in his hair. He needed his hair oil. He grabbed his phone and seen a message from Dre.

"Yo! Im OUTSIDE tonight. What the play is?"

    "Washing my dick off and shit! I heard The Hive is the move tonight. Meet me there. Ill get a section. Mojo sliding too."

"Bet. And I seen Franny post. They in Napa. Did you go to Dinner with them last night?"

   "No but Michaela did."

Meanwhile, Cairo rushed downstairs as he seen his Dad grabbed his car keys.

"And where are you going?" Cairo asked as Izzy laughed, "who the parent? But out with an old friend, Gino and his girl, we going to some new spot The Hive. And you?"

"Somewhere with Mick. I txted June  and she meeting us there. Some party for Parkman students to end the summer off before Monday. Ill be in by 3 or 4."

"Same for me...but I haven't gotten drunk in so long so I maybe on my lashes tonight period!" Izzy said as Cairo rolled his eyes and said, "Dad pleaseeeeee!" They hugged and both exited the front door.

__________________________________

The Hive

Izzy.

"GINO!" I waved from my hightop table to Gino as I saw he was alone. He made his way thru the crowd of people and came up to the table and snapped, "Damn that line was long!" We hugged and I replied, "you know me I dont do lines. I literally paid for 200 for this hightop table it comes with a bottle and a hookah. I got blueberry mint flavor is that fine?"