Years Later

~A couple of years later~
Hoseok's POV
Han! Stop running around around the house." He finally stopped running and walked into the kitchen. "Mommy? I'm hungry!" "Food is almost done okay? Go wake dad up!" He nodded and went to the room. It was very quiet until I heard Kai yell and come to the kitchen. "What happened this t-" I turned around and saw that he was drenched in water. I tried holding in my laugh but failed and started laughing at him. "Hey this isn't funny!" "It kinda is though!" He pouted and walked up to me and back hugged me. "Well now you gotta deal with me being drenched in water." He held me close as I tried getting away. "No Kai! I'm making dinner!" He smiled and let go. "I'm gonna go change." I nodded and continued making breakfast. I put the pancakes and bacon in a plate and placed them on the table. Han ran to the table and sat down and Kai came downstairs as well. We all sat down and they started eating, I didn't eat cause I went out to eat breakfast with Lisa. "How is Lisa doing?" "She's doing good! She's in her last year of college." I smiled a bit. "That's good, how about you and the twins?" I had my hand on my stomach. "We're fine, I have an appointment for my 8 month checkup."

I was going to have twins soon and they were both girls. I got up to go to the room and take a shower. I got into the bathroom but started to feel a pain in my stomach and I tried pushing it off but it came back a little later. "Kai? Hospital." I heard Kai's footsteps. "Wait already!?" I nodded. He quickly got me to the car and put Han in his car seat, he made sure he had the baby bags ready and started driving to the hospital. We made it to the hospital and got a hospital room. Han was playing while I was laying down in bed. A nurse came in and made sure everything was okay. "Okay, you're about 5 cm dilated and once it reaches 10 then the twins will be here, press the button if you need anything." I nodded and sighed. "What's wrong?" "Nothing, and it's funny how i mentioned the appointment, pretty sure they just want to come out already." I smiled a bit and looked at Han who was obviously getting sleepy. "You sleepy Han?" He nodded and reached for me but Kai picked him up and he started whining. "Mommy can't pick you up because your little sisters will be here soon, look you can sit next to her." Kai placed him next to me in the hospital bed and he immediately fell asleep.

~9 hours later~

Being in labor for this long is horrible, especially when the pain in the contractions get worse. At this point I'm already 7 cm dilated. I was trying to take deep breathes but it was too painful and I started to tear up because of it. "Hey what's wrong?" "It just hurts Kai." I started to cry a bit and Kai sat next to me. "Hey everything will be worth it though..." He started to rub my back softly while I was laying on my side. I kept taking some more deep breathes as the nurse walked in and checked again. "You're at 9 cm, we'll start preparing." I nodded and calmed down a bit more.

~After the twins were born~

I was holding the oldest one as they handed Kai the youngest one. I smiled a bit while looking at the twins. "They're so adorable..." I smiled more and teared up a bit. I placed the older one in the hospital crib. "Hey Hoseok can you hold her really quickly?" I nodded and picked the youngest one up and realized she was wearing a little onesie. "Hey why does this say-" I looked at Kai and saw him on one knee and I started to tear up. "Hoseok, we've been through ups and downs since our relationship started, and I can't really imagine my life without you, so will you make me the happiest and marry me?" I smiled and started to cry. "Yes Kai!" He smiled and got up, putting the ring on my finger and giving me a kiss on my cheek. "I love you so much." I smiled softly. "I love you too."

No one's POV
Lisa is still in college while Jiho was with someone and Millie was married and has a baby now. Jin opened his own restaurant and has gotten pretty popular with his cooking. As for Namjoon, he became a teacher and has been doing well after everything that has happened, so everyone basically had their happy ending, even after Hoseok having his first heartbreak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is the end of Is This Heartbreak! I'm so glad to be able to finish this book and making it a sequel to my first book! I hope you all enjoyed it!
As of right now I don't really have any ideas on what to write, so if you have any ideas then please let me know and I will gladly make it a story! I hope everyone has a good day!