Confrontation

Hoseok's POV
I was walking to my class with Millie and Jiho. "I heard you were getting some teacher student in your class Hoseok!" "Yeah I am, but I really don't care, I just wanna get through this last class and I can finally be home! I'll see you guys later!" I waved bye to them and went into the class. I stopped in my tracks and realized who the student teacher was, it was Namjoon. I quickly avoided him and sat down in my desk, trying not to take any glances at him. But it was even worse that all his stuff was on the desk next to mine so he would be sitting next to me observing the teacher. Once he sat down, the teacher came in and started teaching.

After an hour of class, the bell rang and I got up and grabbed my stuff while people started walking out, even the teacher. "Hoseok Wait, can I talk to you?" I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. "I don't want to talk you right now Namjoon...." I continued grabbing my things and started walking to the door until I was pulled back by my wrist. "Come on Hoseok just please listen!!" "Namjoon I don't want to!! Why can't you understand that!?" I looked at him. "Hoseok I know what I did was wrong and I am so sorry for it okay!? I still really love you and I still want you to be there in my life, please Hobi...just one more chance." He had gotten a little more closer and he had his hand on my cheek.

I had pushed him away a bit. "If you really regretted it, then you wouldn't have hooked up with Jin." I finally left Namjoon in the class and started walking away quickly. "Hoseok? What's wrong?" I turned to see Lisa standing there. "What now Lisa? Aren't you supposed to be with mom and dad right now?" She walked up to me. "They're out of town right now...and they made me sleep outside near the door." I sighed. "For how long?" "Maybe....like a month or two? Look...I just really need to talk to you." This was weird, Lisa never acted this sincere after I came out to my parents. "Fine what is it?" She took a deep breathe. "Look I'm sorry for always being rude and blaming everything on you, I thought that I would have all the attention but I feel horrible for making mom and dad hurt you...can you maybe forgive me?"

I looked at her. I never really expected her to apologize, before all of this happened we were extremely close but like I said, after I came out and my parents gave her the attention, she completely changed. "You're not apologizing so you could stay with me right?" "No of course not! I just wanna build our relationship back up..please?" I sighed. "Okay, but you still have to gain my trust." She smiled. "Soooo...can I stay with you?" "I knew you were gonna ask but sure." I smiled a little and we both started walking home.

While we were walking home we tried making small talk, trying to catch up on everything we missed with each other. "So how about Namjoon?" I stayed quiet for a bit. "Well...we're not together at the moment." "Can I ask why?" She looked at me. "He hooked up with his ex. And said that I was just a rebound when he was arguing with his brother." We both went inside the house and put our bags away. "He's a jerk for doing that." She sat down on the couch as I sat down next to her. "Yeah I know...he confronted me earlier too, and I pushed him away and walked out, anyways enough about me, do you wanna watch a movie?" "Hmm...can I choose?" She looked at me. "Sure you can." I passed her the remote and was looking at what she was gonna choose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I know it's been a really long time since I've uploaded a chapter (because school is being a bitch right now) but I'll try uploading as much as I can!