Emotional Mess

No one's POV
After shopping, they all were driving to the dorms. "Hey Jin do you wanna spend the night?" "Sure!" Hoseok smiled as he got out of the car and went inside the dorms and sat down on the couch while Jin and Namjoon sat down as well. Once they turned the TV on and started watching, but after awhile Hoseok fell asleep so Namjoon picked him up and took him to his room and placed him down in the bed and walked out and turned the lights off at the same time.

~Later On at night~

Namjoon was walking to the kitchen to get some water, when he saw Jin sitting at the table. "Jin? What are you doing up so late?" He looked up. "I couldn't fall back asleep." Namjoon got his cup of water and sat down in front of Jin. "We need to tell Hoseok." Namjoon sighed. "Are we really talking about this again? We'll tell him when we're ready to Jin!" "Well I'm ready to tell him about it! How long will it take you to be able to tell him!?" Namjoon didn't even glance at him. "When I'm ready to Jin! What we did was wrong! Making out was wrong and taking it even further was wrong! We hooked up Jin and that by itself is horrible to do!" Jin stayed quiet and got some water while Namjoon finished drinking his water.

"S-So y-you guys hooked up?" Both of their attention went straight to Hoseok who was now standing between them. "Hoseok...I-I thought you were asleep!" "I woke up when I heard footsteps...and I heard what you guys were talking about..." They both looked at each other. "A-Am I not good enough Namjoon? I-I get that I don't have a good body, good jokes, i-is that why you hooked up with Jin?" He teared up. "No Hoseok it's not that!" "I-I'm gonna go..." He quickly walked out, not even bothering to return Namjoon's jacket, and drove straight to Jiho.

He kept ringing the doorbell multiple times until he opened the door. "Hoseok? What's wrong?" He was a crying mess. "N-Namjoon...h-he.." Jiho knew what he was gonna say and pulled him into a tight hug. "Hey it's okay." Hoseok cried hard into his shoulder and was brought inside. "Want me to call Millie?" He nodded as Jiho pulled his phone out and dialed her number, informing her what happened. Not even 10 minutes and Millie was already there with ice cream, candy, soda and other junk foods. "I'm here!" She put everything away and went to Hoseok and pulled him into a hug, causing him to cry again.

"My poor son, who did this!?" "N-Namjoon." Before Millie could even say anything, the door opened revealing Namjoon and Jin. "I need to talk to Hoseok!" "No you won't Namjoon because you hurt him!" Jin was next to Namjoon. "Can we please talk to him?" Jiho looked at Millie and she shook her head. "He's already hurting enough, and you already know that you're his first love Namjoon! And now you go do this!?" "I never meant to okay!?" Hoseok was watching and listening to everything go down. "It was because I'm not good like Jin right? Because I don't have his figure shape, the jokes he makes that make you smile, his cooking and his confidence right? Right!?"

Namjoon was shocked at what Hoseok was saying. "Just go Namjoon....for once I prefer Jin to stay instead of you." He felt guilty for what he did and he knew it was eating him alive for it also. He finally walked out, and drove off, Jin was left there as he kept apologizing but Millie assured that he was fine. "We know it was for the lost feelings right?" He nodded and looked down. "I told him we shouldn't do it but we continued anyway...Hoseok I am so sorry for what I did." "You're okay, I just don't like your actions...but can you just stay?" He nodded and sat next to him and comforted him the entire night until he fell asleep with all the junk food around them.

Hoseok was a emotional mess, his first love, gone.