Another Confession

Kai's POV
I was sitting next to Hoseok after calming him down. "Hoseok what happened?" He sighed. "Namjoon called and said he wouldn't go to the appointments anymore..." I looked at him. "He didn't want to be in the baby's life either." He sighed and teared up. "He didn't even explain why, all he said was something came up and he had to go fix it..." I pulled him into a hug. "He probably doesn't want the responsibility Hoseok...he is being very irresponsible, you don't deserve to go through this." I comforted him while he started to cry. "If he's not gonna be there for his own baby, then I'll be here, yeah I may not be the dad, but I will always help you no matter what." "Thanks Kai." I smiled a bit and was still hugging him.

After awhile I realized Hoseok stopped crying and that he had fallen asleep so I picked him up and took him to his room and placed him down. I looked at him and decided to lay down next to him and hold him close, he didn't move at all and just snuggled closer to me. I smiled a little and started to fall asleep as well.

~The next day~

I woke up and saw Hoseok still asleep. It was already 7:30 and school started at 7:45. "Hoseok, wake up...school starts in 15 minutes." He groaned and sat up a bit. "I'll get some breakfast ready for you." I got up and left the room and saw Lisa sitting on the couch. "Hey Lisa." I waved while going into the kitchen to make some quick pancakes. "Hey Kai! How is Hoseok doing?" "He's doing better right now, I made you and Hoseok some pancakes." I put the pancakes on the plates and put them on the table. Lisa sat down and Hoseok was walking into the kitchen. "Morning Hoseok! There's some pancakes for you." "Thanks Kai." He sat down and started eating.

I took Lisa and Hoseok to the school and I went to my class with Hoseok. "Class, we will have a student teacher here until the end of the school year." I looked up and saw Namjoon walk in so I looked to Hoseok and he seemed really tense so I wrote something to him and passed it to him. He read it and relaxed a bit. After about an hour and a half, the bell rang so I got up with Hoseok and made sure he was in front of me so Namjoon won't talk to him. As soon as we got to the door Namjoon tried walking up to Hoseok but I stopped him. "You already hurt him enough." I pushed him back a bit and walked out to Hoseok and the others. "You ready for next class Hoseok?" He nodded and smiled. We all went to our next class and sat at a table and waited for the teacher to walk in and start class.

Finally the teacher walked in and we started class. "Class there will be project and it will be due by the end of the year so you guys have time to plan how you guys will do it in groups of 4. So you guys can choose who you will work with." Everyone started running everywhere while Hoseok, Millie and I stayed at the same. "What do you guys want to do for the project?" Millie, Jiho and Hosoek shrugged. "Wait what class is this again?" "It's English class. Hoseok you okay? You're starting to look a little pale..." I put my hand on his forehead. "I'm fine." He covered his mouth and ran out. "Must've needed to throw up." After about 10 minutes he came back and sat down. "You feeling okay?" "Yeah...just felt a little nauseous." "Okay, let's just plan out for today and we have all of the next two months to do the project!" The others nodded and we all started planning. Finally after another hour, class finished and there was lunch.

~After School~
Hoseok's POV
I was starting to walk with the others and I saw Namjoons car. "Lisa go unlock the door." I gave her the keys and she nodded and went to the door and unlocked it. "You guys go in, I'm pretty sure Namjoon has something to say as usual." "I'm staying out there with you Hoseok." Kai looked at me. "What he did was fucked up, he shouldn't even have a chance to say anything to you at all Hoseok and you know that." I sighed. "Okay, fine." Millie and Jiho stayed outside with us as well. "Hoseok can we just talk, in private?" He looked at the others. "What are you gonna do now? Break his heart even more after you saying you don't want to be in the baby's life?" Jiho glared at him. "Can't believe I have you as my brother." Millie was ready to hit him but she didn't want to cause a scene. "You're lucky that you're still standing after everything you did to him."

Namjoon sighed. "I know, I fucked up okay? Hoseok can I please speak to you privately?" I got held back a little by the others. "No, you don't deserve to talk to him at all. Better yet you should leave. Now." Kai glared at him. "Okay fine." Namjoon left and we all went inside the house. "You okay Hoseok?" I nodded and sat down on the couch. "Yeah I'm fine, let's just watch some movies!" "Hoseok can I talk to you?" I looked at Kai. "Sure." I got up and went into the kitchen with him. "What's up?" He took a deep breathe. "W-Well...I was wondering if...maybe you would...I don't know...would like to go on...a date with me?" I looked at him a little shocked but smiled a bit. "You're cute when you get awkward." "I wasn't being awkward!" I laughed a bit. "Yes, I would love to go on a date with you." He smiled and hugged me and I hugged back.