Surprise

Hoseok's POV
I finally made it to Namjoon's dorm and I was really excited to see him. I knocked on the door as he opened the door and I hugged him tightly. "You didn't say you were coming!" He smiled and hugged back. "Well because it was a surprise silly!" I kissed his cheek and we both went inside and I sat down on the couch. "So how is college?" He sat down. "It's...okay I guess, I mean all I do is go to class, go home, then eat and more classes. How is everything for you?" I smiled a little. "Good! So far I've been passing, and just hanging out with my friends!" "That's good, I'm glad you get to see me today though!" He kissed me as I kissed back and smiled. "We should go do something! We can also invite Jin if you want to."

Namjoon's POV
I hesitated to say anything and stayed quiet for a bit. "Joon? You okay?" I looked at him and smiled a little. "I'm fine, yeah let's invite Jin!" He smiled. "Okay let me call him!" Hoseok got his phone and called Jin, asking if he wanted to hang out with us. After he hung up, he got up and stretched. "He'll be here in a bit!" "Okay." I got up and went to my room to get ready. After changing, I grabbed two jackets, one for me and for Hoseok. "Here Hobi, it's gonna be a little cold today so wear the jacket okay?" He nodded and took the jacket from my hand.

"Oh I see Jin!!" He ran outside and hugged Jin. "Hey Hoseok!" "Hi Jin! Are you ready to go." I walked outside and stood next to Hoseok. "Yeah let's go." We all got in Hoseok's car and decided to drive to the mall. After I parked the car, we went inside as I held Hoseok's hand while walking around. "So Jin have you seen anyone yet? Like go on a date?" Jin laugher a bit. "No, not yet." "But you're so handsome! SOMEONE has to date you!" Jin secretly looked at me but back at Hoseok. "I'm sure someone will, now come on! Let's go look in some stores."

~Later On~
No one's POV

"Finally! We can get food!" Hoseok smiled and got a table for them. "Yeah, I didn't really eat lunch." Jin sat down. "I'm gonna go get something to eat, do you want anything Jin?" "I'll go in a bit." Hoseok walked off as Namjoon sat in front of Jin, not even making eye contact. "Are we gonna talk about what happened 6 days ago?" "No, it was just a one time thing Jin." Jin sighed and looked around. "We both knew it was wrong Namjoon! But we continued anyway and I know it was a bad thing because you're with Hoseok and-" "I get it Jin! It's just that ever since we broke up, it was hard because we were together for a whole year! Is it something I regret? Yes!" He took a deep breathe. "Let's just not talk about it." Jin nodded and waited for Hoseok, even though he heard part of what they said.

But he acted like he didn't hear them.