Party Craziness

~A week later~
Hoseok's POV
I was sitting in my last class, which was my Algebra class, which I hate with all my heart. I kept looking at the clock that's on the wall, hoping time could go by faster so I can go home. Finally after what felt like forever, the bell rang and I got up and grabbed my bag and left the class quickly and went home.

I got inside my house and took my shoes off, puts my bag away and fell onto my bed while looking at my phone. I was playing a game when my phone started ringing. I looked at the contact and answered. "Hello?" "Hey it's Kai." "Oh hey Kai!" I met Kai around November, since he was a new student at the time and I had invited him over to the table I was sitting at. "You're going to the party right?" "Yeah I am, did you need a ride because Millie and Jiho can pick you up!" "Yeah, I needed a ride over there." I nodded. "Okay, I'll see you in a bit!" I hanged up and started to get ready for the party.

No one's POV
Hoseok was ready to go and waited for Millie and Jiho to pick him up. While waiting he made sure there was food for Lisa and had left whatever was left over from yesterday's dinner. Hoseok sat down on the couch, but before he could get comfortable, he heard a car honk. Knowing it was his friends, he made sure that Lisa was okay, locked the doors and got into the car and they drove away from his house. Millie parked the car near the house where the party was at and they all got out of the car and went inside.

The music was obviously loud, Hoseok and the others heard it from outside, some people are talking and drinking. A bunch of drinks were in the kitchen, boys trying to get with girls or the opposite way around. Millie and Jiho got some drink for him and Kai, since they already had a drink in their hands. They all started talking and drinking a bit, having to talk a little louder because of the music. Millie and Jiho had walked off to some other people without letting Hoseok know, so Hoseok was with Kai and they were sitting on the couch.

While Kai and Hoseok were drinking and talking a bit. There was a certain someone staring at Hoseok, that someone was Namjoon. Namjoon was lookin at Hoseok and Kai, he thought that he had already moved on, but he himself, couldn't move on from Hoseok. Yes what he did was wrong, but he still wants him back.

After about 4 hours, Millie had gotten a little tipsy, while Jiho was talking to someone else, that person was flirting with Jiho, Kai was starting to get drunk and Hoseok was still sober. Many people think Hoseok is a lightweight but it's actually not true at all, he can hold his alcohol pretty well. His limit is about 7 drinks and then after that, he can be super drunk if he goes past his limit. He was already on his fourth drink, and by his fourth drink, Jiho had to take Kai and Millie home, since they were way too drunk to stay. "I'll be back though Hoseok!" Jiho then hanged up from the call and Hoseok was by himself for a bit.

~A couple of hours later~

Hoseok was now completely drunk and was talking to some people. Namjoon was starting to get more drunk as well and had gone up to Hoseok and started talking a bit. "You look a lot like someone I used to date." Hoseok looked at him. "And you look like my stupid friend!" Hoseok started laughing a bit and Namjoon continued talking to him more. Both were drunk and kept talking, getting more closer to each other and they started kissing. Namjoon led him to a room and locked the door after closing the door and now things were getting heated.

Let's hope Hoseok will remember what happened after the party.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't judge me I don't write smut ;-;