Front Door

Kai's POV
I was at the store getting some food for Hoseok since he was feeling hungry. Soon enough I'm getting a call from Hoseok. I answered. "Hello?" "Kaiiiiii!" "Yes Hobi?" I heard him sniffle. "When are you coming back?" "I'll be there in a bit I'm getting food that you wanted remember?" "Okay.." I smiled a bit and hung up, getting all snacks he wanted and paying, then finally going to the house. "I'm back Hobi!" I saw him get up and walk to me and he hugged onto me. "You took forever!" I chuckled a bit. "I was only gone for 10 minutes Hobi." "But still!" I laughed a bit and kisses his forehead and placed the bags on the table. "At least I brought the food." "I know, thank you!" He walked into the kitchen and took out the food and threw the bags away. I sat down on the couch and a little bit later Hoseok sat down and ate some ramen. "Do you wanna watch anything?" "Can we watch some Disney movies?" I nodded and put a Disney movie on and started watching a bunch of movies.

As of right now we were watching Mulan and Hoseok had fallen asleep after eating. I picked him up and took him to the room and placed him in bed and put the blanket over him. I kisses his forehead and went back to the living room. I sat down on the couch and started to watch TV. While watching some random show, the doorbell rang so I got up and went to the door and opened it. "Ye-" I saw Namjoon standing at the door. "What do you want now?" I crossed my arms and looked at him. "I need to talk to Hoseok again." I chuckled a bit. "You do realize that he didn't want to speak to you anymore after you said you don't want to be in the baby's life." He sighed. "This is really important and you don't need to be concerned about it. Now where is he?" "He's asleep." "Can you at least tell him to call me later when he wakes up?" I sighed. "Fine, now please leave." He left and I closed the door and sat down.

"Who was at the door?" I looked at the staircase. "It was just someone Hoseok, why'd you wake up?" "I don't know...you weren't cuddling me." I smiled a bit and got up. "I'll cuddle you so you can take a nap." I went upstairs with him and laid down in bed and held him close. "It was Namjoon wasn't it?" I looked at him. "Yeah...yeah it was Namjoon." He sighed. "I don't understand why he keeps coming back." I kissed his forehead. "Because he's a very stubborn person from what I've heard about him from Jiho." "Yeah a very stubborn person..." I sighed. "I'm sure everything will be fine when you have the baby girl later on." He smiled a bit. "Yeah, you're right." He placed his hands on his baby bump and smiled more. "Millie and Jiho are coming over tomorrow, they said they have the things for the nursery." I chuckled a bit. "They really can't wait a month longer?" He laughed a bit. "You should know them by now, they are impatient." I kissed him and smiled softly. "I love you Hoseok." He smiled a bit. "I love you too Kai."