Second Chance

~A couple of weeks later~
Hoseok's POV
Lisa and I had gotten a little closer over the past couple of weeks and we had been hanging out, and it was great to rebuild the relationship we used to have. "Come on Hoseok! Let's go to the indoor trampoline place! Stop being so lazy!" I was currently laying down in bed trying to take a nap. "Lisa we just did something yesterday...I'm not always made of money." I turned away from her but she laid down right next to me. "Pleaseeee? Just one more thing to do and we can rest for a week!" I groaned and sat up in bed. "Okay fine! But after you can't ask me to do anything else!" I got up and stretched a bit as Lisa walked out so I can get ready. I grabbed some jeans, a basic t-shirt and a jacket, then put my shoes on and left with Lisa and got in the car and drove away from the house. "Where is this place again?" "It's only about 30 minutes from here!" She gave me the directions and I started driving to the location.

I parked the car and then went inside with Lisa and waited in line. We went up to the employee and paid for two bracelets to jump on the trampolines for two hours. "Making me spend 45 dollars just for this, really Lisa?" I looked at her while walking to where the trampolines are. "Yes really! Now come on!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the trampolines and we both started messing around and jumping around, just having fun.

After about an hour of jumping around, I sat at a bench to rest for a bit while Lisa kept jumping and I looked at my phone for a bit. I saw a bunch of messages from Namjoon, I looked through them and blocked him so I won't have to worry about getting any more messages from him. "Hoseok?" I looked up and saw Jin. "Oh hey Jin, what are you doing?" "I um..came here for my cousin's birthday party..." He sat down next to me. "I'm just gonna say this again, I'm really sorry Hoseok, I never meant to do any of that with...you know who, and it was a really shitty thing for me to do." I looked at him and sighed. "Jin you really don't need to apologize again, I forgive you." I put his hand on his shoulder. "I really mean it." He smiled a bit. "Thanks Hoseok." The announcer came on saying that green bracelets time were done and that's the color that Lisa and I had.

I got Lisa, we put our shoes on and left back home. "Like I said, that is the last thing we do, I gotta save money!" "Okay Hoseok! Hey who's that at the door?" She pointed at someone at the door. "What are you talking about?" I looked to the front of the house and Namjoon was standing there. "Let's just go in." I got out of the car and went to the door, grabbing the key to unlock the door. "Hoseok can we talk?" "No Namjoon." I open the door and let Lisa inside. "Hoseok please..can we talk?" I sighed. "Lisa I'll be inside in a bit." She nodded and closed the door. "What Namjoon?" "Listen, I'm really sorry Hoseok..I really am, I never meant to continue what Jin and I were doing, please just forgive me. I still want to be with you, I really do. I still really love you." He held my hand but I got my hand away. "It was still wrong of you to do that. I don't think I want anything to do with you right now."

I was about to walk in but he grabbed my hand again. "Hoseok please, just give me a second chance! I promise on my life that I won't ever do that again, I really do promise!" He pulled me close. "Please Hoseok..." I looked at him and sighed. "I don't want to Namjoon. I don't want to be getting heartbroken every fucking mistake you make." I got away from and went inside and closed the door. "You okay?" I looked over to Lisa. "Don't worry I'm fine." I smiled a little. "Let's watch a movie on Netflix." I locked the door and sat on the couch.

We were watching a movie when Millie called. "Hey Hoseok! I need to ask you something." "Okay what is it." I asked while continuing to watch the movie. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me and Jiho, it's in a couple of weeks and we don't want to leave you by yourself in your house all the time." I sighed. "I don't know Millie..you know I'm not a party person!" "I know! I promise we won't let you drink a lot okay? We'll keep you with us the entire time!" "Okay fine, I'll go, I'll talk to you later." I hung up and turned the TV off after I saw Lisa asleep so I took her to her bed and went to my room and got ready for bed and fell asleep.