Preparations For A Party

~A couple of days later~
Hoseok's POV
I was making breakfast for Lisa and there was a knock on the door. I stopped cooking and went to the door and opened it. "Oh, hey Millie and Jiho! Come in I'm making breakfast." I let them in and continued making breakfast. Lisa came downstairs when I put the pancakes on the plates. "Pancakes are ready Lisa." "Thanks Hoseok!" She smiled a bit and took a plate and sat at the table.

"What do you two need?" I looked at them. "Well we were wondering if you wanted to go to the mall to look around!" "I mean I can, but I'm not spending my money unlike you guys." I gave them some pancakes. "What do you mean!? We spend our money wisely!" I looked at them as if they told a joke. "Jiho you spent 300 dollars on clothes and also in Hot Topic! And don't get me started with you Millie! You brought 400 and said you probably weren't gonna buy anything and what did you do? Bought clothes, books, accessories AND a Gucci Purse!" "It was worth it though!" I sighed. "Okay let's go, I'll be back later Lisa!" I waved bye to her and left with the others to the mall.

"Okay, we need to get you some party clothes for the party we're going to!" Millie smiled and looked at me. "I'm fine just wearing a hoodie, t-shirt and some regular jeans." Jiho sighed. "Hoseok sometimes you have to dress up to parties, nothing too crazy, just a LITTLE style, we're gonna help you with party clothes at least one shirt, pants, shoes and some accessories!" I sighed. "Okay, fine I'll let you choose BUT you can choose anything random without telling me!" "Deal." Millie smiled and we started to walk around the mall, looking at which stores to look at. "Let's look at here!" Before I could say anything they dragged me into a random store and they started looking around at shirts and pants. "Hoseok look at this! A nice black silk shirt, it's long sleeve too and it shows some of you collarbone!" I looked at it. "It looks nice, okay that shirt." Millie smiled and Jiho was now looking at the pants while I looked at my phone. After awhile, Jiho brought some pants. "Look Hobi, some black torn pants AND the vans you usually wear." "I literally have black plants that are torn." Jiho put them back on the rack. "Then you can wear those!"

~After shopping~

I had a couple of bags from shopping and we were driving to my house. "We'll pick you up for the party okay Hobi?" I nodded and said my goodbyes to Jiho and Millie and went inside the house. "Hey Lisa." Lisa looked up. "Hey! How did it go?" I put the bags down. "It went okay, they got me this shirt that cost, like $150. Don't know why they spent it on me." I put all of my stuff away and went to the kitchen. "You made ramen?" "Yeah! There's extra for you!" I smiled a bit. "Thanks Lisa." I ate the ramen, put the bowl in the sink and started to get ready for bed, said goodnight to Lisa and fell asleep.