Chapter 29

David's P.O.V on Chapter 8

David

I did not say a word and I was not deaf so I could not hear Agustina's heartbeat as she clung to me and we walked to Dinning Area. Pinilit ko na lang maging normal habang nakakakapit siya sa akin, sobra'ng nababaliw na ako hindi ko alam kung ano pa'ng pwede ko'ng gawin. I feel like she is restless, we are both restless in the way we are now. Very suffocating.

Mia greeted us with the photographers as we entered the Dinning Area. I couldn't help but look at the floor because it was slippery. I slightly tightened my grip on her.

"Agu, the floor is slippery." Narinig ko'ng sambit ni Joshua, kagaya ni Agustina nilingon ko siya. Talaga namang lumapit siya sa amin. Pumunta siya sa gilid ni Agustina.

"Josh" sambit niya. Nahihirapan ko na siya'ng tinignan.

"Del Mundo." tawag ko pero hindi niya ako nilingon dahil inalay na ni Joshua ang braso niya kay Agustina. Joshua ignored me, he held Agustina and he supported me just like me. We continued to approach the table, I looked at it.

Lots of prepared food and I liked the arrangement, it was a perfect fit for Agustina and me.

I could not help but smile at my thoughts.

"Mr. Gomez and Miss Del Mundo, maupo na po kayo para makapagsimula na po tayo." tinignan ko lang sina Joshua at Agustina, binitiwan kasi ni Joshua ito kaya pinanood ko na lang sila'ng dalawa.

"Thank you, Josh." nakita ko pa'ng kinurot ni Agustna ang pisngi ni Joshua kaya napasimangot ako ng bahagya, tinignan ko lang sila. Hinintay ko lumingon sa akin si Agustina. "Lapitan kita agad pagkatapos."

When Joshua got away then Agustina turned to me, I don't know if I didn't feel annoyed or disgusted as if I didn't even want to stay away from her.

I also walked with her to her chair. I ignored her looks at me, "Ipaghihila na kita ng upuan," hinila ko ang upuan niya na nasa tabi naming dalawa. Bumaba ang tingin niya roon kaya tinitignan ko siya. "Please, have a sit..."

I don't do it just for the photoshoot, I do it because I want to. There is a part of me that should do this.

Maybe Leigh was right, I should not be afraid.

Nakakarinig na kami ng ilang tunog ng camera, talaga'ng kinukuhaan na nila kami. Pagkatapos niya'ng umupo lumakad na ako sa harapan para umupo na. I see she is not okay with our situation now. I saw that she was counted but I ignored that too. The important thing is that I really know how I feel. I should not be confused.

I just quietly drink the juice in my glass, I have nothing to say I'm satisfied with the way I look at her ... close to me.

"Just eat, Del Mundo." Even though I want to call her by her name I keep my mouth shut. I smiled at her, I saw how surprised she was.

"Just go with flow," I ignored the few cameras focused on the two of us. Even I myself was restless in my seat. Because I can see the way she looks at me. I would have approached her in case she got up right away.

"Other pose, Please" I heard the photographer say to us. I, on the other hand, do not know what to do anymore. I was still hesitant to approach her so she looked at me.

I smiled causing her to stare at me even more.

"Just smile..." he clung to her as I touched her waist. My jaw moved immediately, I was holding him. First time I touched him. Nagulat naman ako ng ngumiti siya sa akin, ngiti'ng wala'ng tinatago.

Hanggang sa matapos, hindi ko maalis ang tingin sa kanya. Gusto ko sana'ng tignan ang mga litrato namin kaso nahihiya na ako. Ayoko na kasi'ng tanggalin ang tingin sa kanya.