Protection Of Elmet Part 1

In a land of myth and a time of magic, the destiny of two great kingdoms rests on the shoulders of a young Queen

In a land of myth and a time of magic, the destiny of two great kingdoms rests on the shoulders of a young Queen. Her name: Merlyn.

"Search the place! Find Him!" A tall man swung a sword about at the villagers of Ealdor

The mans henchmen ran about in look for the man their boss wanted. Once they found him, they dragged him forward. The man in question trembled as he held onto the sacks of food in his arms.

"it's Harvest Time" The tall man smiled

His henchmen stole the sacks of food from the poor villager and handed them to their boss
"What's this?" The man asked enraged "Where is the rest of it?"

The villager shook his head " I only kept what we need to survive" he told him

"Survive?!" The man laughed "I'll be back in one week, Farmer" He looked around "and I want to see all of it!"

"You can't take our food!" A woman shouted walking closer to the man "our children will starve!" She moved to the man and grabbed the sacks "I won't let you do this!" Her hands tugged on the food sacks "You're not taking any of it!"

The man had enough of the woman, he raised his arm and smacked her away. The woman fell to the ground in a gasp of pain.

"Hunith!" a villager shouted and began to run to help the woman but the attacker raised a crossbow and shot the villager dead.

"I will give you a week!" He shouted to the villagers "Don't you dare disappoint me" he then looked down at Hunith "I'll see you again sweetheart"

The attacker and his henchmen rode off into the forest and away from the village.

"What will we do now?" One of the villagers asked

Hunith shook her head " Don't worry" She smiled "I know exactly who can help us"

************************************************************************

It had been a few weeks after the fight with the Wraith, and things were finally getting back to normal or as normal as any day could be in Camelot. The City of Camelot bustled with busyness from servants doing chores to Merchants negotiating sales prices.