𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Nini's POV
Ricky and I meet up for dinner and I brought a friend named Logan well we are kind of dating but things did not go to well. "Nini can we talk." Ricky asks. "Oh Uh yeah." I say. "Ricky wait, I'm sorry I know -" I start to say. "I shouldn't have done this." He says. "He's just in a bad mood he's a really good guy and I like him." I say. "He's a jerk!" Ricky says. "Ok yeah he was but in there and I'm so sorry he's never like that." I say. "I read that guys as soon as I seen him I should have left!" Ricky says. "I'm sorry!" I say. "He better not come out here!" he says. We are currently outside the restaurant. "Ricky he's just probably tired from traveling I mean this isn't him!" I say.
Ricky's POV
"Nini what the heck is going on!" I yell out. "I told you he's tried?" She says. "No! I mean with you! What's going on with you " i say. "What do you mean?" she asks. "You know what I mean! I know you better than anyone This isn't you!" I say upset. "I don't know." She says. "What are you doing!living at your grandparents place ! No yale?! Why did you drop out of Yale !" i yell out. "It's complicated." She says. "It's not! Its not complicated!" I yell out. "You don't know!" Nini says. "This isn't you! Also you going out with this jerk with a Porsh! We made fun of guys like this!" I say. "Today just wasn't a good day." She yells out. "This isn't about him! Ok screw him! What's going on with you. This isn't you Nini. You know it isn't! What's going on." i yell out. "I don't know." She says disappointed. "Well maybe well catch up at a better time." I say softly then walking away.
Nini's POV
He's right why did I drop out. Just because it go hard. It did take for so hard that I kind of just gave up. But maybe Ricky's right what am I doing here I need to go back to Yale and finish my dream.

Hiii! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! This was a crazy chapter! Also sorry it's kind of short. Anyway comment and vote