𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

*Get your tissues ready if you haven't already 🥺*

Nini's POV
Ricky and EJ and I and some others were helping clean up the party. It was morning by the way. I went home after the fight. But we all got in trouble. Well more like Ricky and EJ since they caused a lot of damage to the house due to the fight.

Ricky's POV
I was working at the diner right now. I see a man with black short hair sitting on a table. "Are you going to order anything!" I ask the man. "No im good." he says. I see Luke walk in. "Where have you been!" I ask Luke. "I had to run to the store!" Luke says. "Oh and there's this man who is just sitting at a table not ordering anything and it's getting on my nerves!" I say.

Luke's POV
I seen that the man that was sitting on the table that didn't order anything left his wallet. When I look to see how it is to see if I know them I am shocked when I read the name . "Mike Bowen". "What are you doing here!" I say to Mike. "I just was in the area." He says. "Where have you been all these years!" I say. "In California, yeah I've been there for a few years." Mike says. "Anyway what are you doin here MIKE." I say. "I'm just here." He says. "You know he hasn't missed you." I say. "I'm sure." He says. "He's never spoken of you." I say. "Wouldn't have expected him to." He says. "Do you know why he hasn't missed you Mike!" I yell out. "It's been 17 years luke!" Mike says. "You know I remember when Ricky was first born you were going to go get some groceries so Lynn and I head back to your guy's apartment since you said you would meet us back there you remember that?" I say. "Yes." Mike says. "You went and you never came back!" I say. "A lot of time has passed I have changed!" Mike says. "Oh please you have never tried calling him until apparently now what do you need huh!" I say. "I just wanted to uh- see him." Mike says. "Why now!" i say. "I don't know I just thought it was time!" He says. " I am not doing well right and he does not need an appearance of his father that he has never meet before!" I say.

Ricky's POV
It was not late in the diner when I hear the door open. "We're closed learn to read the sign!" I say I turn to see the guy that only ordered coffee. "Oh your the loser coffee guy!" I say. "We are closed so." I say. "I know"he says. "So-" I start to say. "I'm your father." He blurts out. "What?" I say. "I'm your father." He say again. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes I'm sure." He says. "I know I'm sorry that this is random I just would have thought that Luke would have told you." He says. "Luke would have told me what?" I ask. "Well earlier we talked." He said. "You look different." He says. I am honestly shocked. I mean he's my dad. "Uh you want some coffee?" I ask my dad. "Sure." He says. I get him some coffee. All of a sudden I hear one of my favorite songs play and I start to bob my head to the music. He does the same. All of a sudden he says. "I go to go!" . He then storms off.
Nini's POV
"Oo look at that dress that would look pretty for you!" My mom says. "I wish." I say. "What do you mean?" My mom asks. "I don't think I will be goin to prom!" I say. "I thought Ricky agreed? My mom asks. "That was before !" I say. "Before what?" My mom asks. "Before the party and before the fight!" I say. "Im just tired of this! I'm tired of fighting or not even cause he won't fight for us I mean he's happy but then later he's mad I don't like it!" I say. "Why doesn't he tell me what's wrong?" I say. "Maybe it's hard for him?" My mom says. "I don't know I feel like he's treating me like dirt I just I'm tired of fighting." I say.

Ricky's POV
"When were you going to tell me that he came by!" I ask Luke. ""I didn't think he was actually going to talk to you!" Luke says. "Look Ricky I don't like your father very much." Luke says. "So that means I can't know he is here?!" I ask. "You know he's here." Luke says. "No thanks to you." I say. " Ricky I'm trying hard to knock some sense to you about your future!" Luke says. "Oh here we go!" I say. "You dont take anything seriously! That's why you aren't doing good in high school, your smart enough I've seen you you read all the time you need to graduate !" My uncle yells out. "I'm not." I say. "You're not what!?" My uncle says. "I'm not graduating!" I say. "Yes, you are!" Luke yells out. "No im not!" I say. "Yes you are! We had an agreement that if I had you here living with me that you must go to school and you must graduate !" Luke yells out. "Well I didn't and I'm not!" I say. "What is wrong with you!" My uncle says. "Okay Heres what we'll do what we are going to do is your going to live here for one more year, your going to quit your job and go to school, your going to take 12th grade all over again and you will graduate !" Luke says. I shake my head no. "No!" I say. "You quit your job and go to school!" He say. "I am not going back to school!"i say. "So that's it." My uncle says. "Yeah that it!" I say. "Then you got to go!" My uncle says.

~next day it's morning ~
I start packing my things. I put them in a sack and head onto the bus station. I couldn't stay here I had no where to go my uncle kicked me out.
Nini's POV
I am on the bus for school when I se Ricky sitting in the back. We make eye contact. I grab my backpack and head over to him and sit next to him. "Hey!" I say. "Hey!" He says. "I thought you took an earlier bus?" He says. "My first class got canceled today." I tell him. "Oh." He says.
Ricky's POV
"So what's been up with you?" I ask her. "Nothing really." I say. I nod my head. I look at her. This is going to be hard but I have to leave. "I can't go to the prom I couldn't get tickets." I tell her. "Oh." She says. "Sorry." I say softly. "This is my stop." She says. "Oh okay." I say. "So you will call me?" She says. "Yeah I'll call you." I say. I watch her walk away. She doesn't even know that I'm leaving. I also don't know when I will ever come back.

Hiii I hope you all enjoyed this chapter 🥺! comment and vote