𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

nini's POV
"I want to die my hair". Kourtney tells me. "Kourtney you know your mom would never allow that". "I know and I don't care". She walks into the hair salon. "Kourtney!" I call out. I go in the store . "Kourtney what are you doing!" "Choosing a color!" She says. "Your going to die your hair?" I ask her. "Yes!" She says. "Now what color should I do?" Kourtney asks. "You can't do this." I tell her. "Yes I can." "And what are you going to do walk around in a hood all the time since your mom would yell at you if she's sees that you died your hair!". "Well then I'm not going to hide it." "Kourtney think about this for a second at least!" "Nini I have been thinking about this my whole life!" . "Oo there's pink or there's blue!" Kourtney exclaims. "I think this is a bad idea!" I tell her. "What about blue?" I sigh. "Blue would not go". "What about purple"I say with a sigh. "Yes purple you're brilliant!" Kourtney says. "Oh and bleach don't forget the bleach for your hair!" . "Bleach right I'll get it!" Kourtney says excited. I head to the front desk . "Make sure you get some-" I look up to see the one and only Gina Porter. "Gloves"I tell Kourtney . "Got em". Kourtney say putting them in the counter. "Good good". "You alright?" Kourtney asks" "yeah I'm fine let's go". I tell her. "It's a good day today isn't it!l Kourtney says excited to Gina. Gina plasters a fake smile on her face . "Mhm that will be $12.52"Gina says. "Oh and I've got exact change for you"Kourtney says . "Super."Gina says annoyed . I didn't even realize that I was giving Gina a dirty look. "You need something!" She asks. "No no I just um was wondering if there's a money back guarantee you know in case her hair falls out."
I lie. "Sure if her hair falls out then we will give you your money back". Gina says. "Good you heard that the second you go bald you can get your money back!" I tell Kourtney. Kourtney looks at me like I'm crazy. "Sorry lest go" I tell Kourtney. We walk done the street to Kourtney's house and go into her bathroom to get ready to dye her hair. "Alright are you sure about this". I tell Kourtney. "Will you stop." Kourtney asks. "I'm just making sure". I tell her. "We should open a window shouldn't we." I tell Kourtney. "It's freezing outside!" Kourtney says. "But isn't the bleach going to stink up the whole house". I tell her. "Let it i don't care!" Kourtney says. "Alright here it goes". I start applying the bleach on her hair. "Uh this sings a little". Kourtney says. "Yeah I think that happens". I tell her. "Just a little no biggie". Kourtney says. "Ok more than a little actually". Kourtney tells me. "Well in that car keep me posted". "In that case it stings a lot!" Kourtney exclaims. "Well try thinking of something else". I suggest . "Oh gosh this smells awful". I say. "Ok thinking about something else". "Oo like puppy dogs" I suggest. "Ughh it feels like my head is on fire!" Kourtney says. "I'll rinse it out!"I say . "No then we'd have to start all over again!" Kourtney says. "I'm getting dizzy from the smell!" I tell her. "Ok well read the bottle and tell me what to do when I get pain". "Uh ok well blah blah blah o do not apply to broken scalp? Is your scalp broken!" I ask her. "I don't know my scalp that well!" Kourtney says . "it says nothing else about pain!" I tell her. "Oh well someone once told me if your scalp is hurting drink a 7 up and it has something to do with the bubbles!" I tell her. "Well in the Greene house hold we don't have soda!" Kourtney says. "Then what do you have?" i ask her. "We have water and that is nothing like 7 up!" kourtney says. "Oh my gosh we got to open this window!" I say ! i started getting blurry vision from how strong the bleach is. "Well I have to do something!" Kourtney exclaims. "Run around the block!"I suggest. "Why?" Kourtney ask. "I don't know!" I say. I stuck my head out the window. Once Kourtney comes back from running around. We rinse out the bleach .
"Now we can add the purple hair dye". I tell Kourtney. "Well anyway how are you and Howie ?!" I ask Kourtney. "Well first of all we are just friends". "Well I mean your always talking about him" I tell her. "I'm in love with him" Kourtney says. "Oh I know!" I say with a small laugh. "Is it that obvious?!" "Yeah at least to me it is!" I tell her. " i mean he's smart and he's cute!" Kourtney says. "I mean I've never felt this way before" Kourtney tells me. "I always get butterflies in my stomach when I think of him!" Kourtney says. "Wow Your first love!". "I finally have my first love like what you and EJ have". She says. "Oh... Right!" I say with a fake smile. "I mean I don't exactly have what you two ha e I mean he loves you and you love him back". Kourtney says. I look down at the floor. "But I love Howie and well I am not sure about how he feels". "Okay well let me get the back of your head with dye so head down please". I sigh.
~30 minutes later~
"Ahhhh it's done!" I say. "Ok let's get a picture"Kourtney says. "Smile!" . I take the picture.
We here the door open. "That must be your mom" I say. Kourtney's smile immediately fades away. "Kourtney?" "Kourtney your turning pale what's wrong?" I ask her. "Kourtney!". "I can't do this!"Kourtney says . Do what!" I ask. "Dye my hair!" Kourtney says. "Umm well that kind of to late!" I tell her. "My mom is going to freak!" Kourtney says panicking. "We have to put it back to dark brown!" She tells me. "Right now hurry hurry go go!" Kourtney says. "Go where?" I ask her. "Back to the store to get the brown hair dye!" Kourtney says. "No!" I tell her. "Yes!!" She says. "This is insane!" I tell her. "Nini please!"
"Ok I'm going!" . "Where are you going?" Kourtney asks. "Your messing with my mind here!" I tell her. "You can't go that way my mom will see you!" She says. "But my head is my normal color!" "But if she sees you then she will come to see me!" Kourtney says. "You owe me!"I say heading to the window. "Big time forever now go go!" Kourtney says. I get down from the window and head back to the hair store . I hear Gina talking to someone on the phone I knew it was Ricky. I don't know why I felt jealous in a way. I grab the hair dye and pu
it on the counter along with some money. She ignored the fact that I was trying to pay. "Excuse me!" I say. She ignores me again and continued talking on the phone . "Excuse me! What?" I don't have all day!" I tell her. "Hold on a sec, will this be all" she asks. "Yeah that will be all" I tell her. Finally after telling her to hurry up I got out of the place.

Ricky's POV
"what's going on out there?" I ask my uncle. "Oh carols dealing with some angry people outside." My uncle says. "Well I talked
In front of your school today and I think it went pretty well!" Luke Says. I grab my book and start reading it. "Ok ricky we go to have a talk" "I know you have a girlfriend now but you also got to think about yourself and focus on school and well if you care about this Gina girl-" "I don't care about her?!" I tell my uncle. "What?" "I don't even know her last name." I tell my uncle. "Your kidding." "She mentioned it once but I forgot it."well if you don't care about her than why we you with her?" Luke asks. "We just hang out around Town, we are not exactly a couple". "Ricky you can't treat a girl like dirt if you don't care for her than why are you with her there is no point in being with her!". "Well she treats me like dirt to!" "So is this like a game you guys play treating each other like dirt?" . "There is no point in being with her." "Well I'm not playing golden retriever hoping someday she will come turn around and come to my arms if she doesn't want to be with me then fine!" I say. "I have no idea on who you are talking about?" My uncle Luke says. "Whatever I got to go". I head out into town.
Nini's POV
"What a long day!" "I know right Kourtney says". "Good thing we fixed my hair". "Yeah I say with a small laugh.
Hii i hope you all enjoyed another chapter for today! We got to see more of Nini and Kourtney's friendship! Also some drama between Ricky I mean we all know who he is talking about in the end! Comment and vote sorry if there are still some spelling errors it's all auto correct fault I tried to go back and get as many as I can. But this chapter Is really long so it's kind of hard to see all the mistakes.