𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Nini's POV
It was Monday morning when the mail arrives. I quickly run up to the mail and see the envelope. "Oh my gosh!" I say. "Nini come here". "It's here!"i exclaim. "What's here?" Asks my mom. "My application to Harvard!" I say. "Oh my gosh"says my mom running up to me . "I show her the envelope. "Oh it's beautiful!" My mom says. "Can I hold it?" Asks my mom. "Yeah but be careful." I tell her. "Oh it's heavy, heavy with importance". My mom says joking around. "I feel dizzy" I tell my mom. I hug my application. "Alright in order to get I to Harvard they are going to expect a lot from you". My mom says. "Here we go first question". . We end up spending an hour filling out the application.
~next day~
"So what are you doing today?" I ask EJ.
"I'm doing chores" "oh ok well I got to head on to my bus to get to school see you later." I gave him a quick side hug and head out. Once
I entered school I already here Paris arguing with the principal. Oh great I thought to myself. Well today we have to speak in front of the school again that's going to be fun .
~skip to Friday~
I quickly run to my grandparents house. "Mom can I talk to you". "Yeah what up". "Im not going to get into Harvard!" . "What do you mean". "Well I'm completely unprepared and everyone does Hilary Clinton for there essay!" I can't do that they expect more then Hilary Clinton because apparently that all we can think of ugh I should have known!" I say stressed out. "Well what do we do!" I say. "I don't know!" My mom tells me.
~a couple hours later~
"Nini why dont we talk to someone that went to Harvard so they can give us advice". "A friend of mine suggested doing this". "Alright well let's do it!"
Hiii! This is more of a filter chapter! But we definitely got some more info on Ninis applications for college! Comment and vote