𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

~ 1 year has passed now since Ricky and nini have seen each other ~
Nini's POV
Long time no see huh. Well you all are probably wondering what have I been doing all these months. Let me just say I have been really good. College has been amazing especially when we get to read new books. Oh and well I cut my hair. Don't worry I didn't cut it really short just up to my shoulders. I wanted to switch it up a bit. I have made alot more friends and have kind of ignored any boy drama. Well I kind of tried asking this cute boy if he wanted to go out to get coffee he was in my class but he said no. But that's fine. It's been a year since you know who and I have talked or even seen each other. It was really hard at first but I kind of got used to the fact that he is gone now I guess. Today I am going home to my hometown ! I get to see my mom and Luke and Kourtney well she is currently over here at my dorm ! Oh and one more thing that I forgot to mention! EJ is getting married. Yup he's only 19 and is getting married. I mean good for him. Anyway I am on my way home . I say by to all three of my roommates at head into my car.

Luke's POV
Ricky's mom Lynn is here. Well my sister. You know the one thing that annoys me is how she doesn't even know where her own son is. Well now she's telling me that she's with this guy named Todd. She is also telling me how she sells earrings. "It was good seeing you big bro." She says. "Bye Lynn." I say. I head to go see the garage. Yup the one where I hid Ricky's car in. When I go in I see it gone. "What the heck." I say. I call and start to ask people if they have seen it but nothing.
Nini's POV
"Mom hey!" I say hugging her. "Well we better head out to grandmas and grandpas!" My mom says.

Luke's POV
I call the police and they say that they found the car and that someone was driving it but saying it was there's. Finally I see a familiar curly headed boy with a beanie on. He got out of the car and starts talking to the police. "Well looks who's back." I say. "I just came here to retrieve my property. Your the one who stole my car! The cops should have arrested you for that." He says.

Ricky's POV
long time no see huh. Yeah well I came back to get my car after my mom told me that Luke has it."so you have anything you want to say?" My uncle says. "You could have washed the car at least." I say. "Ok fine the car is yours are Business is done here have a nice life ." He says. " our business is not done here my car is wrecked because of you!" I say. "Oh yeah!" He says. "Three of the tires are leaking my car is scratched and now it's doesn't want to start!" I say "how you been." My uncle asks. "I've been traveling." I say. "Well thanks for all the texts and calls for telling your ok." He says. "You kicked me out . What were you expecting a candy gram!?" I say. "I didn't kick you out. You got yourself kicked out." He says. "So what have you been up to you write a book or something." He asks. "It's doesn't matter your not my guardian anymore." I say. "Oh that sister of mine. What a prize what a prize." He says. "What does she have anything to do with this." I say. "I tell her about the car she runs and tell you." He says. "Again the car is mine! Lynn is doing the right thing. That's what family does!!" I say. "Family what a joke from you ?" He says " I'm tired of this go finish cleaning your counters." I say. "So your staying in town?" He asks. "I don't know maybe for 24 hours." I say. "Well your not staying with me." My uncle says. "It didn't cross my mind!" I say. "Get it fixed quick." He says. "Believe me no one wants it fixed faster then me." I say. "You stay away from her while your here." He says. "Stay away from who?" I ask. "You know who I'm talking about you've already done enough damage ." He says. "I'll just get my car fixed and the I'm gone ok." I say. I start to walk off to my car. "Where are you staying?" He asks. "In the backseat it's the best ." I say.

Nini's POV
my mom and I are walking around headed near Luke's . "Please don't say that again!" I say laughing to my mom. My mom and I just got coffee. I start walking when I see a familiar car. I stop. "Umm is that." My mom says. "Yes." I say. "Oh." My mom says. "I don't believe this." I say. "What is he doing here!" My mom says. "What is her doing there!" I say looking at him asleep in his car. "Asleep on his car, is he living in it?" My mom asks. "I don't see stuff." I say. "Does Luke know he's here?" My mom asks. "Well i don't know." I say. "He may not know?" my mom says. "Well he's right in front of his diner." I say. "It's freezing out here, he could die. He must not know!" My mom says. "Or doesn't care." I say. "But why is he here, I mean why did he come back!" i say. "Lights still on Luke's in there should we go talk to him." She says. "No it's to weird and it's still weird." I say. "Well it's definitely weird." She says. "Well I'll uh see you at home." I say.

Carols POV
i head into Luke's. "Hey come on in!" He says. "Hey are you aware of who is out there!" I say. "Yeah I'm aware." He says. "He's sleeping in his car." I say. "Yeah!" Luke says. "It's about 35 degrees out." I say. "He's a tough guy he can take it." Luke says. "Luke why is he back here?" I ask. "Because I'm dumb ." I say. "What do you mean?" i say. "Well his mom showed up for a reason I don't know then I mention Ricky's car then boom there's Ricky." He says. "So that's mystery women that was Lynn!" i say. "Yup." He says. "Well what a day you've had." I said. "I mean she lied to me about being in contact with Ricky, so she must be lying about everything else." He says. "But why is he sleeping in his car?" i ask. "Because he's going to wait and have it fixed, oh and please don't tell Nini hell be gone tomorrow , no reason to upset her." He says. "Well she's already seen him." I say. "Oh man!" He says. "She's fine luke, she's over it ." I say. "Well he won't go near her I'm sure of that." He says . "Luke it's fine if she sees him it's up to her ." I say. "I'm sorry your upset but I don't want you to deal with him freezing." I say. "He'll be fine." He says. "Ok well bye." I say.

Luke's POV
I head outside and knock on the window. "What do you want?" Ricky says. "Here." I say handing him keys. "I am going to my house that I just bought you can stay in the diner for the night ." I say. "It's fine." He says. "Ok I guess you want to stay out here and freeze to death." I say. I start walking away. "Fine! He says. I drive away seeing that he went inside.

Ahhh hii! Ricky is back!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! Comment and vote!