Occhiolism

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Occhiolism
(n.) awareness of the smallness of your perspective
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

A/N: Omgosh, a note before the chapter? oml xD
Anyway, I just wanna clear something up for everyone that is confused. Okay, so, The bruise on Avery's back, it had came into being after the moments that happened in Ludic and in Eccedentesiast (of when she landed directly on her back: here are the parts)

 Okay, so, The bruise on Avery's back, it had came into being after the moments that happened in Ludic and in Eccedentesiast (of when she landed directly on her back: here are the parts)

I hope that clears everything up, if you want me to talk about it more, I will, anyway thank and enjoy the update!!!

As we made our way over to the council hall; following after Chuck who was a good ten steps ahead of us, I took my attention off Chuck and began to speak quietly to the two med jacks either side of me. "Please don't tell anyone about this... my back - I mean." I got Deja vu, thinking back to when I told Gally not to tell anyone only a mere 15 minutes earlier.

"But Avery, this could be serious-"

"No one, Jeff. Please." I say in a pleading tone, "I don't need anyone worrying about me when we have bigger things to worry about." I finish while eyeing both the boys, both of them giving me an unreadable look.

"The girl hasn't woken up yet, she doesn't seem like that much of a threat at the moment." Clint tries but it does stop me from continuing my point.

"But Alby isn't better yet." I cut in, "Besides, Thomas killed a griever, and like Gally said, we don't know what that means for us. So just don't tell anyone. Not yet. Okay?"

"Okay..." They say simultaneously, causing me to nod with a small smile on my lips.

I won that.

Chuck diverts off to one of the doors to the maze when we get there, Clint and Jeff walk in as I stand at the door of the council hall watching Chuck walk off, a curious look came across my face. "Chuck?" I call out to him causing him to turn. "What are you doing?"

"Gotta tell them that Gally found out?"

It took me a moment to put the pieces together, suddenly a look of realisation came across my face, "They went into the maze?" I say, worry coated my voice.