Thirteen

I had to bite back my laugh at his expression. He for sure was not expecting me to be wearing lingerie but as he licked his lips and his eyes darkened I knew it was a good decision.

"And...you typically wear that to sleep in?" He asked, one eye brow raised.

"No, but it's a special occasion." I said before kicking my robe out of the way and stepping over to his side of the bed. I could hear the movie playing loudly behind me, and his gaze never left me as I stood in front of him.

He grinned. "Am I the special occasion?"

"Well, it's not every day that I have a King laying nearly naked in my bed." I said as I leaned down.

He quickly moved the covers from him and raised his hand to rest on my waist. He guided me to maneuver on top of him until my body was firm against his. I tucked my face into his neck, giving him soft kisses, and curled my arms behind his head and neck holding on tightly. His hands caressed my sides and over to my back.

"You are so soft." He whispered, making me grin into him.

"Thank you."

He then started to run his fingers over the lace of the panties I was wearing with one hand, and his other hand had snuck his fingers under the band of my bra.

"Isnt this uncomfortable."

"No." I laughed. "One thing about being royalty is that you can pay money to have the most comfortable undergarments. When they stocked my closet I made a request that all my lingerie pieces, including bra and panties come from the lady I always buy from. I'm pretty sure my monthly order keeps her business comfortable."

"Monthly?"

"It's the one thing that I like buying. I like feeling sexy."

"You are sexy." He said, his hand reaching down and giving my ass a firm squeeze. "There is no doubt about that."

I spread my legs a little more, letting them rest on each side of his thighs. "I'm glad you think so, because you're stuck with me."

He laughed. "Am I? I guess that means it will be an every day occurrence to have a King laying nearly naked in your bed."

Before I could reply, Jin took a firm hold of my hips and pushed me off of him only to climb half on top of me. One of his legs rested between mine, his knee right up against my core. His arms caged me in, and his face was hovering above mine.

"Goodie." I grinned, making him laugh too.

He leaned down and kissed me softly, his lips perfectly soft and supple against my own. This kiss was slow and when he pulled back I could feel the butterflies in my stomach fluttering and my heart nearly in my throat. He raised his hand and his thumb skimmed across my bottom lip as a playful smirk spread across his lips.

"Look at you." He said, his voice low and rumbly. "So needy." He said as he moved his knee to rub against me. I sucked in a short breath as a spark of pleasure shot through me. This was just not fair. "And all I've really done is kiss you."

He lowered his head now kissing on my chest and neck and I could feel every nerve in my body come alive. "Isn't this a good thing?" I asked him.

"Hmm?"

"It's good isn't it." I breathed through is kisses. "That you can rile me up like this."

"So good." He mumbled against my skin before continuing his kisses. His tongue would swipe against my skin following the lead of his lips as he moved. And just as he moved lower, he reached the bra that I was wearing. Determined, he swiped his tongue again only this time under the fabric that hid me from him.