Nineteen

His lips found mine again as he pulled me further into the room. He reached for the skirt of my dress, pulling it up. Once we got to the couch he let go of me, his eyes blazing with lust.

"We have to be quick." He said, making me nod. "Turn around and bend over the couch."

Without further instruction I did as he asked, I felt my dress pool above my head, making me giggle. When I felt his fingers slide through the wet lips of my womanhood. His fingers were a little cold, making me gasp. "Jin!"

"You're so wet." He groaned.

"Jin, hurry!" I whisper shouted to him, not wanting to make too much noise.

I heard the tell-tale sign of his belt being unbuckled, just in time to feel the blunt tip of his member sliding up and down my wetness. He pushed in gently, holding my hips to keep me stable as he bottomed out.

He throbbed inside me and I contracted around him making him let out a laugh.

"Fuck you feel good..." he breathed. 

"Jin, move!"

He pulled out slowly, sinking back into me at the same rate to be sure I was truly ready, and he was well coated with my arousal. After a second slow thrust, he took a harder grip on my hips and started to move a little faster. He had to be careful not to move too fast or thrust too hard. Even though this bathroom is luxurious, there was still an echo and anyone could hear us if they got close enough.

It was torture honestly, because we both knew he wanted to do more. What I wasn't expecting was how exciting it would be. Two royals having sex in a bathroom in the middle of an important event? Hot.

I felt my lower stomach tighten quickly, Jin moving to longer, slower but harder movements within me.

"I'm going to cum soon." I told him, trying with all my might to keep as quiet as possible. I could hear him softly grunting, his dick throbbing inside of me. I could tell it was taking all his willpower to not lose his control. We really couldn't get caught.

I felt him throb again, which had me contract around him.

"Fuck..." I heard him grunt under his breath.

I felt myself on the edge, biting my lip hard to keep quiet; listening to him try to keep quiet as well. It was a feeling of empowerment to know I affected him as much as I did. Just then I felt him throb hard over and over, and knowing he was that close was my undoing. My climax rushed through me, and I buried my head in the couch cushion to muffle my moans.

I felt him pull out, making me looked behind me and saw he was now facing the urinal that was just a few steps away. I watched him pump himself his head thrown back, his mouth gaping open, and his eyes scrunched together as cum shot from his cock and hit the bottom of the urinal.

Once I gathered myself, I was able to stand and look into the mirror. My make up was just a little smudged under one eye, so I fixed it, and my hair wasn't too out of place. A few strands had loosened so I pulled a few more out to make it look intentional.

When I heard the sound of a belt fastening I looked to Jin who let out a long breath through his lips. His eyes lifted to mine, and a smile slid across his lips.

"A quicky?" He asked me making me giggle and walk over to him. I straightened his bowtie, nothing else out of place.

"Just another bucket list item." I told him making him laugh.

He took me by the back of my arm and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me softly, letting his plump lips glid over mine perfectly.

When we pulled back he gave me a once over glance before speaking. "You look just fine. You go out first, and then I will wait a few minutes before coming out as well."