TwentyTwo

~ Jin's POV~

As I walked back up the stairs, I saw Jungkook walk out of her bedroom. I was so happy with the recent events that I walked right up to him and gave him a pick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey there future brother in law." I grinned letting him out of the hug.

He smiled and wiped his cheek. "Hey."

I walked passed him but before I got too far he tugged on my arm. "Jungkook?" I asked, his expression looking worried. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." He replied, letting go of my arm. "Can we talk?"

"Uh, sure just let me tell -"

"She's sleeping." He interrupted me. "She's exhausted."

"Oh." I said looking at her door, Hoseok standing outside of it. "Is everything okay?" I asked looking back at him.

"Yes. I just wanted to say something, if you don't mind."

"Of course."

"I know, and she knows how much you love her. But with how fast everything happened, and the abdication, she's feeling vulnerable and fearful."

"Fearful of what?"

"That you are going to change your mind. That your people will not adore her the way they adore you. She doesn't know what to expect and she has lost a lot agreeing to this abdication. Yes, she isn't losing much but it's a lot and it has taken its toll on her."

"Why would I change my mind?" I asked him, my body ridged from the thought of being without her.

"Imagine if you did. She has signed paperwork that says she has no rights to her throne anymore. She has nothing to go back to."

"But we are engaged."

"On paper." He said. There was a pause between at that point.

Was she doubting my intentions.

I guess Jungkook could see the confusion behind my eyes because he then spoke again. "I believe your follow through with the marriage and so does she. But I'm just trying to remind you, that there is nothing solidifying her role until that marriage certificate is signed. She has given up a lot and I think a lot of it was for you, even if she doesn't say so. But it's still hard on her, hard on her soul. So please be patient with her through her vulnerability."

He bowed at me before he started to walk away. I understood what he was saying completely and felt foolish that I didn't think of any of this this whole week. She's such a strong woman that I didn't see her anxieties. It's my job to be sure she has none.

Then a brilliant, beautiful thought hit me.

"Jungkook!" I called out, he making it half way down the stairs.

He stopped and looked up at me standing at the top, taking a the few steps to get on his level.

"Yes?"

"I have an idea, and you are going to help me."

He looked surprised, but smiled and nodded. "Of course. What's your idea?"

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

~ Rena POV ~

I slept so good I slept through into the morning. I was graced by Jin's handsome face as I turned around in the bed. He must have crawled in with me last night once he was done directing the adjustments to the move that was being made on our behalf. I stretched a bit, my body feeling a lot better than it did yesterday. I knew I needed sleep. I laid their on my back, Jin weirdly not waking up to my movement.