SIX

For the next several days Jin and I hung out with our friends and for once felt like normal people. During the work week we spent most of our time in our offices. He showed me where mine was and I was able to answer emails and address issues that could not be ignored.

Finally the day came that Yoongi was supposed to arrive and Hoseok was so excited.

"I've missed him." He said to me as we waited outside.

"Surprisingly so have I." I sighed making him laugh.

"Who is this person?" Tae asked as he waited for us.

"My boyfriend." Hoseok smiled.

"Ahhh." He replied. "Have either of you seen Jungkook?"

"I think he was in the gym working out?"

"And I'm missing it?" He shouted, jumping up and running towards the opposite end of the house.

"Where's he going?" Jin asked as he joined us outside.

"To drool over Kookie."

He shook his head before taking my hand and kissing the back of it. "Are we still on for tonight?"

"Yes!" I said excited. I honestly really liked hanging out with him. We had a lot more in common than we had originally thought, so whenever we had plans to be alone, I always looked forward to it. "Movie night right?"

"That's the plan, if that still works."

"Of course. I'm looking forward to seeing the home theature you were telling us about."

"It's my favorite room in the house." Namjoon said walking towards us. "Is Jimin still working out with Kook?"

"He is." Hoseok said before we saw a car come up the drive way. "He's here!!"

He started running toward the parking lot to greet his boyfriend making me laugh at his animation.

"Rena, I am going to go finish up a few things I didn't get to finish yesterday. Will you meet me in the living room by 7pm?"

"Of course." I smiled. He took my hand again kissing it gently, and once again I felt the tingle from his lips crawl up my arm and give me chills. He chuckled at my reaction, before he let go and moved back into the house.

"Sooooo..." Namjoon started as he leaned into the pillar. "Things seem to be going well."

"So far so good." I nodded. He was smirking at me which seemed to mean that I was missing something. "What?"

"Have you done it yet?"

I laughed out a gasp. "Its only been a week!"

"So? You two are going to be married. You may as well get to know each other in the best possible way."

"I think it will be a while before anything like that happens." I said, smiling at his suggestion.

"Why?"

"Jin is a gentleman." I said.

"Pfft." He let out. "You don't know him like I do."

"So why don't you tell me." I said, smiling sweetly at him.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Not if you're going to tell Jin what I said."

"I don't plan on repeating it."

"Pinky promise?" He asked, giving me his pinky. I giggled at the gesture but hooked my pinky with his.

"Pinky promise."