Three

When Jin took Hoseok to the security room that was behind the kitchen, I stayed on the balcony looking outward. For a house that was so secluded, it was so beautiful. There were trees lining far out in the distance as and behind the pool my balcony were the two courts I had seen earlier, one for tennis and one for basketball. There was a clearing in the distance to the right of the property, and I could see the archery station which made me wonder who it was who requested that. It could have already been here, but I didn't believe that.

Thoughts of Jin's 'proposal' kept replaying in my head. And I was very surprised. He seemed so nice. Such a gentleman and a genuine true King. He didn't expect me to step down from my own responsibilities, nor did he want me to.

He figured out a way for there to be more efficient security so that our staff could enjoy their time here as well as do there jobs. There was a desk in my bedroom I had not noticed before which from my brief glance had a full desktop.

He thought of me picking out my room. I could see the beauty of the back yard all the way around the house. The pool, tennis and basketball courts, the archery, the fountains, and the tree line. I have a bathroom connected to my bedroom and the décor of my bedroom was elegantly beautiful.

He is giving me keys to both of our bedrooms.

And he will only take mine if I am comfortable with it.

He's extraordinarily good looking, he makes me laugh, and he doesn't make me feel uncomfortable in the slightest.

He planned date nights for our long weekends.

I scolded myself for getting my hopes up, but I really couldn't help it. Maybe this arranged marriage is going to be a good thing after all. Especially if I'm marrying a man that actually gives a damn.

On top of the fact that he has hope we have the potential of being more than a business transaction.

He thinks we could fall in love.

Which means that he wants to fall in love. He wasn't a marriage, not just an arrangement.

I was lost in thought before a loud noise made me look down from the balcony. There were two men having an argument and one was pushing the other closer and closer to the pool.

"I swear to go Namjoon, if you push me in this fucking pool-"

"You'll what? You deserve it after the stunt you pulled. The queen is here and she's going to think I'm an absolute fool."

"You are an absolute fool!"

Just then I saw the one named Namjoon push the other one into the pool with a loud splash. I covered my mouth trying not to let them hear my giggling. When he resurfaced from the water, he wiped the water from his face and opened his eyes. He went to yell before his eyes caught my presence, and widened when he realized who I was.

"Your Majesty." He said loudly and bowed as much a one could in water.

Namjoon jerked his body to turn around, his eyes also widening as he then bowed politely. "Princess."

"Call me Rena." I called to them. "You must be the cousins I've heard so much about."

"You've heard about us?" The one in the water asked with a cute smile.

"Briefly." I responded. "I heard of Namjoon." I said pointing at him. "But no one has told me your name."

"Taehyung. But you can call me Tae. It's nice to finally meet you."

"You as well. Should I come down and join you?"

"Sure!" Namjoon smiled, taking his shirt off. "You can try out the slide." He then jumped into the pool, tackling Taehyung back into the water.