One

"Are you nervous?"

"Wouldn't you be?"

"Yeah." He laughed. "But I hear he's a good man. The kingdom loves him. And honestly, if there was one thing your dad did right before he died, it was arranging this marriage."

"Thanks, Hobi..." I sighed looking out the window. I could tell we were getting closer to the destination. The city scenery was no longer in sight and the long road we were headed on was lined with thick trees. Isolation.

Of course, isolation.

"At lease I'm allowed to come." He said. "And Yoongi."

I laughed. "You think I would separate you from the only man who can handle you?"

"I was hoping not." He grinned. "When does he get to come?"

"In a week. Once we are all settled."

"Who all is with us?"

"Just the body guards. I'm glad that they let me bring my own. I don't know if I would trust anyone else."

"So just Jungkook, Jimin and I?"

"Don't forget Yoongi." I smirked.

"Of course." He laughed.

"According to the email you will all have your own rooms. Close to mine of course, and Yoongi is allowed to share yours. But my bodyguards are supposed to be close."

"As we should be."

I smiled and looked out the window again. A mansion of epic standards came into view, and it was absolutely beautiful. The landscaping was colorful, there were fountains on each end of it, and you could see the back yard from the winding drive way we were going up. It looks as if we were going to be parking in a garage near the back.

I saw there was a basketball court, a tennis court, a swimming pool with a diving board, as well as an archery station. This is promising. Hoseok loved playing Tennis with Jungkook and Yoongi and I would play one on one frequently. As we were passing the courts, they looked untouched. As if they were just made. Interesting.

Each car followed in a line as we made our way to the back parking structure, parking one right after another after another.

I was so excited to get the hell out of this SUV. Despite enjoying the time with Hoseok, I just wanted to stretch my legs and get the hell out of ear shot from his ear-piercing laugh. I love him, he's my best friend, but 5 hours is long enough. As soon as the driver put the car in park, I opened the door and lunged out.

I was happy to be wearing shorts and a long tank top. It was hot as hell. My hair fell over my shoulders, and I suddenly wished I had a hair tie. I could see the rest of the cars unloading all my worldly possessions. I let out a deep sigh before looking back over to the house, only to see that someone was walking towards us.

Immediately Hobi was by my side, his protectiveness radiating off of him in waves.

"Relax." I said to him pushing him away slightly. I saw both Jungkook and Jimin walking toward us their chests puffed out and a serious look on their face. "It's just one person, and there are three of you. Don't be so serious."

"Rena, it's our job to protect you, we are always going to be this way." He whispered as the gentleman smiling at us got closer. "We don't know that guy, nor have we met the king."

"Whatever." I said, enjoying the childhood nickname he used. I was so used to people calling me 'princess' wherever I went, it was nice to hear something different for once.