The farthest lunch table - CC

I was so nervous, it was my first day at my new school, and my mom kept telling me to look like a normal person. She was talking about my hair, it was black, and it was a bit longer than my shoulders, she didn't like it. Actually she hated it, but it was my decision.

"Shit" I murmured to myself before walking into the classroom. I hoped, I could just disappear with the others, but the teacher insisted to introduce me. "This is Christian Coma" she said. Some guys whispered something to each other. "Please take a seat" she said, and I fell down on a chair beside the window. Half through the lesson a piece of paper landed on my table. "Lunch, table farthest away from the food" it said. I looked around, to see who sent it, but I couldn't find anyone, I thought, would do it. Seconds became minutes, and minutes became hours, and before I knew, it was lunch time. Why was I so damn shy? I used to just laugh it off with some crappy joke, when I was nervous, but today was different.

 I sneaked around in the hall and made my way to lunch. I found some food and searched for the table 'farthest' away. It was empty, thank god. People stared at me, when I walked over there. "This is our table" growled a tall boy with black hair and blue eyes. "Cool it, I invited him" a girl with long black hair said. The boy murmured something to three other boys. "You are Christian right?" The girl asked me. I nodded. "My name is (y/n), and this is Andrew, Ashley, Jeremy and Jacob." The girl said. She sat down next to me, and the guys on the other side of the table.

"Coma?" The guy called Ashley said. "That's actually a pretty funny name" Andrew added. "Andy, don't make fun of our guest" (y/n) said. A nickname, I had to remember that. "Christian Coma, CC" Jacob said, "Hey Jake we could call him CC" Ashley continued. "High five Ash" the guy called Jake said. Two nicknames more to remember. "What about asking first" the last guy said. "Jinxx is right" the girl said, another nickname? "Is it okay with CC?" She asked. I nodded. She took my arm. "From now on you are CC" she said solemnly. The guys laughed a bit and began eating their lunch. The girl blushed and released my arm. She found a pen and wrote her number on my arm. "Be careful CC the girl is into you" Ash laughed. I blushed but tried to hide it by looking out the window. (Y/n) kicked Ash under the table, and in no time he was beside me binding her to the chair with his belt. The guys where pretty cool; they all had long black hair like me.

"So, CC, tell us what you like to do" Andy asked, after Ash was back. I thought about it for a minute. "Uhm... I play drums" I said nervously. "Perfect, just what we need" Ashley whispered to Andy. "What kind of music?" Andy asked. "Rock, metal all that stuff" I replied. "Awesome" Jake said. I wondered, what was going on. Andy sighed. "We have a band, it sounds like the members would like to hear you play" he smiled. "I sing" he said, and hit Ashley. "Oh, I play bass" Ash said. "I play the lead guitar" Jake continued. "Guitar, violin and piano" Jinxx murmured between some bites of his sandwich. "I'm not in the band, I'm just... me" (y/n) said slowly. "Cool I would like to play" I said, drumming was something, I could do. "Tomorrow after school?" Andy asked, and I nodded. "Please Andy sing for us" (y/n) begged. He laughed it off, but the guys pushed him. "Okay then" he stood up on the table and started singing. People started staring at him even throwing things at him, but he kept singing. He was really good, I thought. People just hated on him for singing 'the wrong kind of music'. We clapped and he sat down again.

 After school I walked home with (y/n). We talked about school and music and bands and lots of other things. We reached her house and she stopped. "So here we are" she said. "See ya tomorrow?" I nodded. She hugged me goodbye and carefully kissed me on the cheek. I blushed. She waved and went inside her house. I stood still for a moment. Then I took my phone and wrote her number. I walked home, filled with happiness.