Two New SCPs

Choices~

             A) 0

             B) 6

             C) 0

Your Choices M̷̺̆̀̃̋̓́͛̏͋͝ä̶̰́̊̔t̷̡̛̘̩̦͉͐̄̅t̸̡̛̖̩̙͚͍̠͗̉͊̆̊̚͝͝e̸̢̖̬̻̓̂͐́̔̔̆̈́r̴̡͍̙̻̟͖͕͗͗̈́̊̒̌̇͛̍͝...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Two New SCPs

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Don't treat them like they're animals, scumbag! Damn..."

.

.

.

.

Y

/n gave a light sigh, pushing their hair out of their face. They knew that if they didn't accept this, they'd just face a different obstacle. He/She/They nodded slowly, accepting the offer with Silence.

Niki pressed her lips into a thin line, nodding to herself. "Okay.. You'll be meeting up with a couple other Doctors that work here and the transfer people who will be moving them here. They should be here at around Six Thirty later on." The other nodded, taking in the information with ease.

"Alright.. Just, let me get to my room so I can exchange my clothes and such. Get ready for the day, Y'Know?" They gave the girl a small smile, trying to be comforting.

She gave a threatless/meaningless glare to the other. "Sure... I'll be in the Café, meet me there, yeah?"

"Yeah." They gave an awkward sounding responce. Silently pressing their lips into a thin line, they made their way past the girl and out the Control Room.

They sighed to themself, making their way back to the main lobby before to their room.

As soon as they got to their room, they set on placing reasonably sized clothes into a bag they had brought along. Most of the clothes were long sleeved shirts they didn't find a use for and joggers or leggings they didn't often. They even decided to pack some underwear and fuzzy socks.

They sighed softly to themself, finally finished with choosing out outfits and putting them into the bags.

Before they forget, they quickly changed into a new outfit.

(Preference of Clothes Applies Here-)

Preference 1. <- They decided to put on a black elbow length shirt, a long sleeved white dress shirt. Both were neatly tucking into their black ankle length pants. They wore shin high white socks and white and black Vans to go with. A silver chain was hooked to the rings on their pants along their left/right side. (Optional choice of words/picture[s] on the shirt)