Insights

Choices~

              A) 6

             B) 6

W̴h̶̡̹̼̍̋a̵̍̈́͘t̶̓̾̿͋͂ ̸̢̗̘͙̤͓̜̊ắ̴r̶͊̀̐e̴͕̖̞̘̋̕ ̴̦̖̣͎́͌̑ͅy̴̡̩̟̿̄̒ͅo̸̔̂̄͂͂̄͝ǘ̸ ̶̻͉̳̺͎̺̥̈̀̍̎͘͠ḑ̷̮̱͈̪̏o̶͈̻̍͝͝ĭ̸̛̲̜̙͕̖͇̇̈́̅ṉ̴̂g̷̛͙͇͊̍̏̈́̎͘?̸̫̘̆̂̉͝!̶̖͔̀̅̀̅̔͑͠

.

.

.

.

.

Insights

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I made a promise.. I didn't wanna be late.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TW;; Proceed with caution, please. In the beginning, there is a panic/anxiety attack(I believe is what it is, If I'm wrong, please correct me).

When you see ~~~ there will be cursing/slurs and some violence. If themes such as Abuse, Neglect(Mentioned), Crying, Cutting or Blood are easily triggering for you, please skip that portion for your Mental Health.The scenes inside of the ~~~ will be Italicized so when Italics end along with the three markings it'll be safe to resume proper reading. If you read that portion and I missed a warning, please let me know.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n remained silent, unable to think for a moment. All they had to do, was choose. They needed to get to Drista, they promised to be there. They needed to be there. But Techno needed them to stick around, talk with them.

What could he even need to discuss with them??

All they know in the moment, is that they got stuck in their thoughts. Their breathing unintentionally picked up and tunnel vision made itself present.