chapter 6

Dream stayed in the living room as he was thinking. He slightly put the mask up to revealed his face but he heard someone coming and pull it down to cover his face, again.

He glances over and noticed that everyone came out of the dining area and were now in the living room scattered around.

"Nearly time for bed, I think," Mrs. Weasley said, yawning.

"Not just yet, Molly," Sirius said, as he leans against the door frame and turned to look at Harry. Dream was a little intimidated by him. Even though Ginny had told him that Sirius was innocent, he sometimes looked like a madman, which reminded him of either Technoblade or Jschlatt. But he had respect for him. After being wrongly accused of killing his friends, he still managed to stay sane. If that happened to him, he definitely would have gone on a rampage.

"You know, I thought the first thing you would do when you got here would be start asking questions about Voldemort."

The atmosphere in the room changed rapidly. Where seconds before it had been sleepily relaxed, it was now alert, even tense. A frisson had gone around the table at the mention of Voldemort's name. Dream just sat there being quiet, not wanting to ruin this drama. Remus, who had sat down next to Dream was looking wary.

"I did!" said Harry indignantly. "I asked Ron and Hermione but they said we're not allowed in the Order, so —"

"And they're quite right," said Mrs. Weasley. "You're too young." She was sitting bolt upright in her chair, her fists clenched upon its arms, every trace of drowsiness gone.

"Since when did someone have to be in the Order of the Phoenix to ask questions?" asked Sirius, "Harry's been trapped in that Muggle house for a month. He's got the right to know what's been happen —"

"Hang on!" interrupted George loudly.

"How come Harry gets his questions answered?" said Fred angrily.

"We've been trying to get stuff out of you for a month and you haven't told us a single stinking thing!" said George.

"'You're too young, you're not in the Order,'"said Fred, in a high pitched voice that sounded exactly like his mother's. Dream tries not to giggle out loud at that. "Harry's not even of age!"

"It's not my fault you haven't been told what the Order's doing," said Sirius calmly. "That's your parents' decision. Harry, on the other hand —"

"It's not down to you to decide what's good for Harry!" said Mrs. Weasley sharply. Her normally kindly face looked dangerous. "You haven't forgotten what Dumbledore said, I suppose?"

"Which bit?" Sirius asked politely, but with an air as though readying himself for a fight.

"The bit about not telling Harry more than he needs to know," said Mrs. Weasley, placing a heavy emphasis on the last three words.

Ron, Hermione, Dream, Fred, and George's heads turned from Sirius to Mrs. Weasley as though following a tennis match. Ginny was standing by Harry and Hermione, watching the conversation with her mouth slightly open. Lupin's eyes were fixed on Sirius.

"I don't intend to tell him more than he needs to know, Molly," said Sirius. "But as he was the one who saw Voldemort come back" (again, there was a collective shudder around the table at the name), "he has more right than most to —"