CHAPTER 24

Borris' introduction to the Golden Trio was very interesting, and surprising of course. Harry liked him right away because he seemed like a fun guy, almost like the twins. Borris would throw a little bit of flirt and smiles at Hermione which made her blush and Ron jealous, but he didn't mean anything serious.

They explained to Ginny what had happened, and she was terribly surprised by everything, she was very worried about her brother who liked her reaction to everything, she would yell at him then give him a hug.

They packed their suitcases and decided to switch to the Burrow using Portkey because it was an easier way, while the other students went on the Hogwarts Express to their homes.

Portkey was in the shape of a globe, a very interesting thing, Remus placed it in the middle of the room and everyone knelt around it.

Remus slung the bag over his shoulder behind his back, and the others held their suitcases tightly.

"Are you ready kids?"

They nodded at Remus' question.

"When I count to three, I want you to grab the globe, there's no need to be afraid, okay?"

They were very excited to travel with Portkey, it’s a little scary but fun.

"One, two..." He looked at everyone's hand to confirm that they were ready.

They all prepared, Fred quickly grabbed Felix who crawled up to them.

"Three!"

Together they grabbed the globe and everything around them changed in a second, spinning and blurring. Their pressure was strong and their hearts were beating fast as they switched for a few seconds.

They fell on the meadow near the Burrow, all on their backs, not much but it hurt again, it just so happened to have Anna accidentally fall on George, not exactly on him.

Borris' shouting and laughter of happiness could be heard, he had never traveled with this. George stared into Anna's eyes for a second before she got up from him, brushing her knees and apologizing.

He fell silent and stood up, he grabbed his back and groaned.

Everyone got up and gathered around Remus before entering, he asked them breathlessly, "Are you all right? Are we all here?" He looked around and counted them, they were all together.

"Let's go, home is waiting for us," Lupin smiled with happiness and went first, everyone following him to the entrance.

Fred and Borris have been talking a lot since last night, Fred taught him some tricks and how to prank people.

Remus slowly lifted the door and let everyone in, they looked around and were immediately relieved.

There was complete silence until Molly shouted from the room, "Sirius, I've told you a million times to close doors and windows, you see the wind blowing!"

"Molly I didn't open them myself, I think they came home!" Sirius peered out of the living room, he spread his arms with a wide smile to make Remus and Anna run into his arms.

"Did not!" Molly could be heard shouting happily as she ran downstairs, her happy motherly face.

All of Weasleys ran into her arms and hugged her tightly.

Excited and happy words flew from their mouths as they hugged tightly.

"Oh Hermione and Harry, why are you just standing there? Come here!" Molly said and they hugged her then Sirius, they stepped back as Borris continued to stand, feeling a little uncomfortable until Molly saw him.