CHAPTER 45

When they entered the hut, it was like Hagrid's, only a little neater and more colorful, but not so much. What gave it color were the pendants and ornaments everywhere.

They could see a small kitchen and only a small living room with one sofa, there was not too much furniture.

They still did not see the face of the woman who saved them, but they heard her voice.

"Damn them, they come in the woods again even though I’ve banned them a million times!"

Anna could see the stress on Hermione's face when she asked, "Excuse me, can we know who you are?"

Taking off the black scarf that covered her face, the woman sat down on a chair at a table and turned to face them.

"Aria," She replied.

Dark skin and a smile on her face as they looked at her, seeing her for the first time in their life.

She had beautiful black dreadlocks that had purple beads, jewelry on her glittered and dark eyes glazed over as she stared at them. She looked very young, and at the same time old.

"What's the matter kids?" She laughed and poured a cup of tea, "Tea?"

Hermione quickly pulled out her wand and pointed it at her when she saw a picture of Leilah on the wall. Not knowing what was going on, the others did the same.

"You are Leilah's mother, this is a trap, you will harm us," Hermione's voice trembled.

"Me? Harm someone? Honey, put down your silly wands and sit down," Aria waved her hand and said, "I saved your life, do you really think I would hurt you after that?"

"Yeah, we can't trust you," Borris squeezed his wand as he held it toward Aria. Anna lowered her hand slowly and Harry did the same.

"Are you two mental?" Fred snapped.

"They are not, but they are smarter than you," Aria said sharply, "Now do the same so we can talk."

Hermione nodded, signaling everyone to put their wand back in their pocket.

"We still don't trust you," George whispered enough for Aria to hear.

"I'll pour you some tea, just sit down and I can explain all this to you," Aria got up and took enough mugs from the hanging chest of drawers for everyone, which she set aside on the table.

Everyone sat in chairs at the table except Anna and George because there wasn’t enough chairs.

"Sit on the couch because I see you have no idea," Aria put two mugs on the table by the couch as they sat down. They noticed a glass ball on the table, as the same one professor Trelawney has.

"Are you okay?" George asked softly and put his hand between her legs, rubbing her thigh with his thumb.

Anna nodded, "Confused, but okay."

"We'll hear what Aria has to say and head home," George kissed her gently on the cheek and turned his head toward the kitchen, listening to what Aria was saying.

"I have many things to say, I know you all, that's why I saved you," She said.

"How do you know us? Nothing is clear to me..." Ginny gave George a strange look and he winked at her that everything was fine.

"I know everything that happened between you and my evil daughter, God, how horrible she is, just like her father. And Elizabeth..." Aria glanced at Anna. Everyone was watching her and listening to her explain.