CHAPTER 6

After having fun in the snow, Anna, Ginny, Hermiome, Harry and Ron came in the house, they were wet from the snow. Water dripped from their clothes and they were shaking. Molly came and looked at them.

"My kids, you're going to catch a cold! Change your clothes and sit in the living room, I will bring you hot chocolates and cookies," Molly smiled and went to the kitchen.

Ron and Harry went to Ron's room and Ginny and Hermione to Ginny's room. Anna went to George's because Sirius left her a backpack with clothes there. She saw George sitting on the bed, reading a book, he looked at her and smiled.

"Are you cold? You're all wet," He giggled and put his book on the table, lay down on the bed and leaned on his elbows.

"No, you are," She said sarcastically and took the backpack.

"Are you sarcastic? Don't provoke me Anna," He got up and approached her, pinning her against the wall.

She measured him from head to toe, put her hands behind her back and looked him in the eyes. "What if I want to be?"

Her gaze provoked him, he licked his lower lip and grabbed her by the neck. "You will see tonight, you will tremble just like now from the cold," His voice cracked, he tilted his head toward hers, closed his eyes, and kissed her gently. She kissed him back and put her hand on his hand that was around her neck, his body leaned against hers.

"Go change now, I don't want you to catch a cold," His hand passed gently over her neck and chest, he moved away and lay down on the bed, he took the book and continued to read.

Anna looked at him, bit her lip and took off her clothes in front of him, she unbuttoned her bra and deliberately threw it at him. He looked at her and smirked.

"Don't look at me you pervert," She took a long T-shirt and covered her body.

"Are you provoking me with that perfect body again, Anna?" He took her bra and threw it on the floor.

"I don't know what you're talking about, now cover your eyes and keep him calm in your pants," She giggled.

"I can't when you disturb him," He smirked, bit his lip and covered his eyes, of course he peered out. Anna dressed slowly because she adored provoking him. Over herself she put only a long T-shirt that was above her knees.

"Why can't we now?" He removed his hand from his eyes.

"What now?" She took a brush and combed her hair.

"To loosen this bed a little," He began to laugh loudly. Anna laughed and said. "Shut up, my father will come and see us together like this," She took her wet clothes from the floor and opened the door of the room.

At the same time Remus came to the door, looked at them and said. "What are you two doing alone in the room?"

"I changed my clothes," Anna looked at him in fear.

"In front of a boy?" Remus tried to walk past her to enter the room but she leaned her hand on the door so he can't get in.

"I didn't look I promise, the blanket was over my head, I would never look," George opened his eyes wide and looked at him and his scars on his face, he had been afraid of Remus since he came.

"Dad please, I'll sleep over here again tonight and he's sleeping on the floor anyways so you don't have to worry, I promise." She put her hand on his shoulder.

Remus looked at them both once more. "I hope so and friends are waiting for you with cookies and hot chocolate downstairs," He raised his eyebrow."And I'll put this to dry," He took her clothes, turned and left.