CHAPTER 38

After taking everything they needed in Diagon Alley, they returned home in the evening with many bags in their hands.

"I told you it was a bad idea for the girls to go with us," Ron complained, and dropped the bags that were full of women's clothing.

"Why? We just spent on them," Harry stopped and stared at the floor, "Around hundred of Galleons?"

Hermione rolled her eyes and said, "At least we'll be goddesses in these new dresses," She turned to the girls and winked.

"At least we didn't buy a swimming hose, and water guns, why would you need that?" Ginny asked and looked at the bag.

"Not all of us can swim like a shark, Ginny," Ron said in a teasing tone. Fred started laughing when Ginny said an insult under her breath.

"I know you called me a pussy," Ron said, stuck out his tongue and rolled his eyes, Ginny pointed his middle finger behind his back.

"Come on, that's enough, put these bags away," Borris told them, "And be quiet, I think Mrs. and Mr. Weasley are sleeping."

They placed the rest of the bags on the dresser and underneath, which was in the living room.

Anna laughed when she heard a whisper between Harry and Ron, saying they couldn't wait to see the girls in new dresses.

"Change into something comfortable, I bought us some horror movie to watch now," Hermione said, and everyone headed for the rooms.

Anna entered the room and closed the door, took off her clothes and opened the closet. She was looking for what she could wear comfortably, she wanted to take George's black sweatshirt, which was her favorite, but she couldn't.

She stood for a few minutes in a bra and panties, still not knowing what to wear.

In an instant, George came in and when he saw her, he turned his head, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in the room."

And Anna didn't cover herself at all, her eyes lit up and she sighed, "It's okay, you can look."

George turned slowly to her again, swallowed hard and said softly, "Can you pass me that white t-shirt of mine and the black sweatpants?"

Anna took it and handed it to him, "Here."

"Thank you ang.. Anna," He stammered with the words again, sighed and turned his back on her, changing his clothes.

Only now did she visibly notice the bruises on his knuckles, her eyes twisted in grief.

He quickly changed his clothes, the white T-shirt tightened on him and his abdominal muscles were almost painted.

He looked at Anna once more, who paid no more attention to him, then he went out.

She put on her shorts and crop tank top, then over his sweatshirt which she keeps from the day he left it, and left the room.

The smell of popcorn was felt throughout the house, which Harry made and put on the table, as well as a little bit of Fire Whiskey.

Harry and Ginny lay down in their place as usual, couch, and hugged under the blanket. Ron was sitting in an armchair, and in his lap Hermione, also under a blanket. Fred and Borris put two pillows on the floor and lay in front of the TV.

George sat on one edge of the couch and stretched his legs, arms crossed, Anna sat away from him, on the other edge.

There was only one blanket between them, neither of them wanted to take it first.