CHAPTER 39

They climbed the stairs to the third floor, where their new apartment is located. George started to push the key, but Harry stopped him.

"Wait a second, why do we need a key if we can unlock it by magic?" Harry grabbed the wand in his back pocket.

"If you try that way, you will hurt yourself because the spell has been cast, so whoever tries to unlock it by the magic, will be thrown into the wall," Hermione said.

"What fool would do something like that? And how do you know everything?" Ron's voice cracked, he held two suitcases and two backpacks.

"So that other students would not try to enter other people's apartments, I know everything because I was interested, so I researched."

George sighed and unlocked the door, pushed it with his foot and the heat blew into them. Their mouths opened as they entered and saw the beauty of the apartment.

Immediately at the entrance was the living room and next to it the kitchen and dining room.

The parquet was white with gray patterns, a large dark gray couch was in the middle of the living room, and in front of it was a cinema TV that covered almost the entire wall.

A large wooden table was in front of the couch and white ice lights covered the corners of the walls. The carpet was lighter in shade than the couch, as were the walls.

A long staircase was located towards the kitchen, which matches the living room. The counter and hangers were like a wooden table, a development vessel hung on the wall and lot of alcohol. The counter looked like a bar, it had three high chairs.

The dining table was white and around it a few gray chairs, just a few steps from the counter.

The passage to the hallway was between the kitchen and the living room, and there were four bedrooms and two bathrooms.

"This is fucking crazy," Ron said amazed, he took easy steps around like the others.

Anna nodded and ran her fingers over the counter, while Harry jumped abnormally with happiness, dropping his suitcases in the middle of the living room.

"I don't know about you, but I want to get drunk tonight," George said and put the suitcases away, Anna had a gentle look at him, "Tonight?"

"Why not? I want alcohol too," Borris smiled gently and looked around, "Tomorrow we can have a tour around the apartment."

"As soon as you mention alcohol, my throat begs for it," Fred said and winked at the others.

"But we have nothing planned, we don’t even know where the club is," Ginny said.

"There is a club not so far from the hotel, even better, it's underground," Hermione said with a laugh and everyone looked at her strangely, shrugging.

"Who would have thought you'd agree but come on, let's get ready, Ginny and I will go to the room at the end of the hall," Harry said and they went with their suitcases.

"Anna and Hermione, see you in the bathroom, makeup is waiting for us!" Ginny shouted.

"Hermione and I will across from you, Fred and Borris next to us, and across them, the two of you, eazy," Ron said and went with Hermione. Fred and Borris smirked at Anna and George, and left.

George looked at Anna and motioned for her to go first, she smiled and went into the room, followed by him with the suitcases.

When they entered the room, everything was dark, until George turned on the light with his elbow, and there were ice lights in blue.