CHAPTER 19

The night fell, Fred was already asleep on the couch with Felix in his arms while George was in the room. Anna sat at her father's desk and looked at pictures, newspapers and letters.

In each picture she saw her father holding her in his arms, they looked so happy in the pictures but she didn't find any of her mother, until she found a small one in an old leather wallet, it almost fell apart.

It was her mother, the same hair, eyes and smile as hers, she looked at the picture with a big smile and tears in her eyes, "You were so beautiful," She put down the picture and found another one, in the picture were her parents with James and Lily, holding Harry while Anna was pulling his hair.

"Aww, how cute we are," She whispered because Fred was sleeping, she blushed and smiled.

She put everything in its place and got up, she looked at the clock, it was 11PM, she took a bowl and made soup for George, she placed it on the tray with a glass of water.

Before she went to the room, she put a piece of wood in the stove to keep it warm, she covered Fred and went upstairs, closing the door.

George was lying on the bed and held the coiled joint in his hand, letting out the smoke slowly and looking at the ceiling, one hand behind his head.

She set the tray down on the chair, "George," She swung her hand to disperse the smoke and sat down next to him, "Why are you smoking in the room?"

"Join me," He said in a deep voice and bit his lip, he grabbed her thigh, forcing her to moan.

She put her hand on his and gritted her teeth, "Stoop, do you know what time is it?"

He shook his head and shook the ashes from the top of the joint and extinguished it with paper.

"It's 11PM, I made you a soup," She took the tray and placed it next to him, "You haven't eaten much today."

His chest seemed so hard to breathe and the chain around his neck shone, his eyes cracked red and half closed, "Thank you love, where have you been?" He straightened up slowly and leaned back, "I was waiting for you," He took a bowl and began to eat.

"Fred and I were outside drinking some tea, and we found a new friend," She smiled and and helped him.

"Really? What kind of?"

"A little black kitten, Fred found him so we decided to keep him, they are sleeping down together on the couch, he named him Felix," She looked him straight in the eyes with a serious face for a few seconds

George smiled and said in a sweet voice, "Cute," He finished the soup and set the bowl down on the tray, he took a glass of water and looked at Anna, "Why are you looking at me so strangely?" He took a few sips and set the glass down.

"You look so beautiful," She stroked his cheek and kissed him, she placed the tray on the dresser next to the bed.

George slowly pulled her on him and gritted his teeth, "Not much as you," He ran his hands from her shoulders, over her back and all the way to her buttocks.

Anna froze in fear of hurting him, she put her hands gently on his stomach that made him groan and straightened up, "George I'm scared, I don't want to hurt you."

He didn't answer her, he just squeezed her hips like he liked to do to make her horny, and every time he would succeed.

"Fuck you," A moan came out of her mouth as she leaned to kiss him, she felt his bulge.

"Fuck youu," He slipped his hand under her shirt and ran the tip of his finger along her spine, butterflies took over her stomach and she bit him on the lip to moan, which he did.