CHAPTER 36

The days went by but George's behavior was thankfully, in a way better, he didn't talk to anyone but at least he didn't make any problems.

Anna had little time with him, she would feel his kiss when she fell asleep, but that couldn't change anything, everyone tried to ask him what was really going on with him, but he would just go to the room and avoid the situation.

So Anna would spend most of the night with Hermione and Ginny in the room, forgetting everything that was going on in the house.

Sirius would also stay awake at night and talk to her in the living room, they missed Remus, and they both had a bad feeling about Elizabeth and Leliah.

Remus is supposed to come today, and tomorrow, Leilah and Elizabeth are leaving together.

Harry and Anna were counting Galleons in the living room that they had all been collecting together for months.

"I think we have enough for our little trip, I remember Neville mentioning to me that a big hotel and beach would open for wizards and witches this summer," Harry was all excited about it, returning the money to the piggy bank.

"Dean told me too, maybe there will be a water park there and some big bar," Ginny said, and Harry's face flushed with a hint of jealousy.

"I don’t believe there will be a water park, but I’m sure there will be an outdoor club, with neon lights and such," Ron said and combed Hermione's hair.

"Luna told me that half of the school will go there, it's going to be very cool," Anna said softly and stared at the floor.

"Really? Just to rest from the school fools, they will show up there, oh God," Ginny sighed.

"I don’t see a problem in that, I honestly can’t wait to make some problems," Harry started laughing, and was interrupted by Remus sneaking up from behind, "You're just like James."

Anna raised her head and jumped into his arms, her heart immediately filled with happiness, "Dad! You're back!"

Remus laughed and hugged her tightly, "How is it possible you didn't hear me in the kitchen? I arrived fifteen minutes ago."

"You scared me a little, you know," Harry said through a laugh, and Remus rubbed his hair, "Shut up you little."

Elizabeth came and waved to everyone with a smile, Anna looked at her, it was stupid not to hug her, so she did.

Elizabeth stroked her hair and said, "Look at them, still hanging out like little kids, where's Leilah?"

"I think she is-" Ron's sentence was interrupted by a scream coming from the hallway, everyone looked at each other and quickly went upstairs.

Borris and Fred came out of their rooms, just as everyone came, and what they just saw shocked everyone.

Leilah held her cheek and cried, and in front of her, George was standing, his jaw dropped and he was breathing fast, "Stop crying what the fuck is wrong with you? I didn't hit you!"

Elizabeth ran to her daughter, who was sobbing in tears and barely uttering a word, "Mum, he tried to kiss me, please let's go, I'm scared, he hit me because I didn't kiss him."

Anna, unable to react in an instant but Remus, grabbed George by the shirt and pushed him abruptly against the wall, shouting, "Are you normal? How you are not ashamed to touch a minor!"

He pushed him so hard against the wall that he hit his head and the blood started to trickle from his nose, he groaned in pain.

Molly couldn't believe that George tried something like that, she grabbed Ron by the shoulder and tried to stand firmly on her feet.