CHAPTER 16

After a long day, Anna noticed Ron's arrogant behavior toward Hermione, which made them ignore each other all day and quarrel if they happened to look at each other. In the evening, they sat on the floor in the common room and talked but of course Ron ignored Hermione, looking at her with a frown.

As Harry and Anna joked and talked, Ron stood up angrily and said cheekily, "I'm going to bed, I can't watch people hanging out in the bathroom with boys."

Hermione knew immediately what she was talking about, gave him a sharp look and said, full of rage, "What the fuck is wrong with you, you act like a fool all day!"

Anna and Harry were scared, they knew when Hermione is cursing that she is seriously angry.

"Calm your nerves, spill your nervousness on George, not me," He said arrogantly and lay down on the bed.

"Ron, what is wrong with you?" Anna got up and went to his bed.

"Mine George? Are you serious?" Hermione's tone of voice made Harry back away.

"Yeah, your George," Ron muttered and covered himself with a blanket.

"Ron stop it!" Anna brazenly removed his blanket and looked at him sharply, "She was helping him."

"I think I'm going to bed," Harry said softly and lay down on the bed, watching them quarrel.

"You're fucking rude Ron! You and I are not together at all!" Hermione got up angrily and sat on her bed, she was on the verge of tears as she said it.

Ron looked at her blankly, he was hurt by her words and he was full of jealousy.

"Both of you calm down, what is wrong with you?" Anna raised her voice, watching them.

"Give me my blanket, good night," Ron covered himself with a blanket again and pushed his head into the pillow.

"Fuck you Ron," Hermione cried out once more and lay down, covered herself with a blanket over her head and sobbed softly.

Harry and Anna looked at each other in fright and shrugged, she sat down on her bed and leaned back, watching Ron and Hermione.

"Nigh night Anna, don't worry about them," He whispered and closed his eyes.

Anna sighed, "I know Harry, night night," She sat for a few minutes hoping George would come because they had arranged to see each other tonight.

She looked at the others to confirm that they were in a deep sleep which they were, she took the Marauder's Map that was under her pillow and her wand from the dresser.

She said quietly what she needed to make the letters appear on the map and turned on the light on the wand.

She looked everywhere to find his name, when she found it, she saw that he was not alone, Angelina stood in front of him, both of them like statues without any steps.

Her heart began to beat fast and her hands began to shake.

She got out of bed and put on her shoes, she left the room with a wand and a map in her hands, in pajamas and tousled hair.

Her gaze was on the map and she followed the direction where George was, they both still stood in front of each other.

She felt a pain in her chest and fear, whether George was cheating or it was just a coincidence.

Suddenly she saw Professor Snape approaching where she was standing, she said Nox quickly and put the map in her pocket.

A cold shiver ran through her body when she felt someone standing behind her with a light on the wand.