third time's a charm

i've already posted this in another book but i've got really bad writer's block right now and i wanted to post :) i'm assuming most of you haven't read the other one though so you probably won't know anyway lol

the first time it happens is 6 months into our secret.

chaeyoung shoves me onto the couch as gently as she can before sliding her way on top of me. she smirks down at me and i, in return, grin and slide my hands into her soft hair.

"you sure they're gone?" i ask.

"unless they're very good at hiding because i've checked every room," chaeyoung replies.

"good," i say. "i need you now."

chaeyoung pulls her bottom lip between her teeth with lust in her eyes before leaning down to peck my lips. i try to deepen the kiss but chaeyoung tugs her head away before i can. my responding whine only makes her smirk grow wider.

"patience, baby," she says, trailing a finger down my chest, "we've got all afternoon."

she kisses me once again and this time lets me slide my arms around her shoulders to hold her in place. our sweet lip-lock gradually heats up as i open my mouth against chaeyoung's to move our lips together.

after only a few seconds i notice chaeyoung's arms shaking from the uncomfortable position she's in so i bend my legs, allowing her to scoot closer and have a better angle. she shows her appreciation by grinding our hips together once; just enough to pull another whine from me.

"eager?" chaeyoung whispers into the kiss.

"shut up," i groan. i bring one of my thumbs up to pull down her bottom lip and take the chance to push my tongue into her mouth. she immediately sucks on my tongue before prodding at it gently with her own. the room is now filled with the wet sound of our spit-covered lips colliding and tongues sliding together and i've never felt so turned on. judging by the little sounds chaeyoung is releasing i can tell she feels the same.

the only problem is that's when chaeyoung's best friends and group-mates decide they want to return to the dorm. we don't hear them come in at first and only realize they're there once we hear lisa whistle.

"oh hey, chaeyoung's got a boy over!" she says. we quickly part and i immediately slink down so i'm hidden from view. chaeyoung looks up at the other girls and her red, swollen lips give away our activities.

"come on, lisa, we all know chaeyoung is gay as hell," jisoo teases.

"fine then, she has a girl over," lisa says.

"chaeng, you know our managers are right next door, right?" jennie says.

"yes," chaeyoung replies, voice cracking from her draining arousal.

"next time just keep it to your bedroom, okay?" chaeyoung nods and quickly pulls my hood over my head before dragging me up the stairs and into her bedroom.

——

the second time it happens is after the girls' last performance on their tour.

chaeyoung is changing in her dressing room and as i've just had a shower, both of us are having a hard time keeping our hands off each other. ignoring the fact i'm wearing only a towel, chaeyoung wraps her arms around my waist and nuzzles her cheek against my neck.

"i'm trying to change here," i chuckle, running my fingers through her hair.

"i can't help it," chaeyoung says. "you just look so fucking sexy all wet and i just want to rip this off-"

her fantasy is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"chaeng, it's jennie, can i come in?" we hear.