Chapter 7

"Thank goodness."

Team lied down on his bed after he felt relief. All thanks to the arrogant blonde. It was already 12. Team used to sleep by 10 every single day, but today was way too hectic.

Team recalled everything that happened today. From him eating food from 30 different stalls to the weird brunette who kept on grabbing his arm to the arrogant blonde taking care of him, he remembered everything.

To think of it, Team didn't even thank the brunette properly for helping him. Team couldn't properly see the brunette's face because of the dark, but he sure was weird.... and nice.

'I wish I could thank him. He was nice.' He thought, absentmindedly.

Of course, he didn't thank P' Win for anything. But who cares? Maybe he should. The blonde had helped him even after he vomited on him and ruined his shirt....... again.

He cringed thinking about how disgusted the blondie looked. He sure did mess up. And he didn't even say thank you to him. He was sweet to Team all day long. Even if he did it so that Team's uncle wouldn't be upset, it still made Team very happy knowing that someone was willing to spend their time on him.

"Maybe I should thank him. Should I bake something for him? Ok! Let's do that!" Team said as he got up from his bed. It had been a long time since Team had baked something especially for someone else. He walked towards the kitchen, only to realise that his dorm doesn't have a microwave.

"How did I forget?" Team sighed as he smacked his forehead. He frowned. Now, what was he supposed to give the blondie? He can't even go out now.

"Wait!" He said as he ran towards the storage. He pulled out a steel container from the cupboard. He opened the lid and sniffed the vessel.

"It is still fresh." He said as he peeled the plastic wrap off the cookies his grandma had made him before he left. His grandma's cookies were far too good to share it with anyone but since the senior had helped him, he had to give the senior something in return.

Of course, Team had saved the best for the last. Peanut Butter Chocolate chip cookies. As soon as the smell of the cookies reach his nose, Team's mouth starts watering. Without knowing, he picks up a cookie and was about to put it in his mouth when he shook his head.

"NO. This is for the blondie." He glanced at the cookie in his hand again. "Maybe.... eating one wouldn't hurt anyone." He said as he quickly put the rest of the cookies in his bag.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ugh!"

Team got up from his bed as knocking on his door got even louder. He placed his feet onto the cold floor, which sent shivers throughout his body. He stretched his body for a few seconds before running towards the door to see the person who had the audacity to wake him up so early in the morning.

"Good morning, Chubbs!" The person in front of him flashed the most charming smile which flaunted his perfect pearly white teeth but for Team, it was one of the most annoying things he had seen.

"Blondie?!" He rubbed his eyes again to see if the person in front of him was real or he had been thinking about the blonde too much that he was imagining him.

Team didn't know what was worse.

"Blondie?" Win chuckled, hearing his new nickname name given by the junior.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Well, I'm here to pick you up. But it seems like you just woke up." Win looked carefully at junior. His black hair was ruffled as he ran a hand through them. His eyes, still sleepy but really pretty and he was standing in front of the senior in pink PJs.