Chapter 9

"Ugh! Is my day supposed to be this bad?!"

Team kicked the bookshelf violent which made a loud sound, causing the students to angrily stare at him.

"You! This is a library! Keep quiet!" The librarian shouted.

"You are one who is shouting and I'm supposed to keep quiet." Team mumbled but apologized to the librarian.

'Why doesn't things ever go my way?!' He wondered. For starters, he started of morning by getting woken by an annoying blonde, then he was late to his first class, he bumped into two seniors who looked like they could kill him, he also had to try to avoid the blonde senior and lastly, everywhere he went, people stared at him.

And the worse thing was that it wasn't even noon yet.

He had some free time between his classes so, the first thing he did was run straight to the library for some calm time but it seemed like it wasn't working.

'Why am I such a mess?' Team grabbed his raven hair and pulled it so tight that, it actually hurt Team.

"You will rip your hair if you pull it even more." Team looked around to find the source of the voice but failed to do so.

"Here." He looked at the space between books to see light brown eyes staring at him.

"What the fuck?!" Team screamed, slightly got off guard. The librarian looked in his way and said,

"If I hear your voice one more time mister, I'm taking you to the principal's office!" She glared at Team.

From the corner of his eye, he could see someone laughing silently. He walked to the behind of the bookshelf. He glared at the person standing in front of him.

"What the heck is your problem?" He silently said as he didn't want to cause any more attention than he already had. Team's angry tone stopped the person's laughter and he looked down at his feet.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to say hi."

"Who are you? Do you know me?" Team asked confused.

"You don't remember me?" The brunette looked at Team worriedly. Team scanned the brunette's face but found nothing familiar about it. He looked at the brunette even more carefully and noticed at he had seen the pair of light brown eyes in light and the wavy, brown hair was felt familiar.

'Please remember me! Please remember!' The brunette kept chanting in his head.

Team had also realised that the voice was familiar.

"You are the guy who kept grabbing my arm!" Team finally recognised the brunette standing in front of him after a few seconds.

"You know... you are making it sound really wrong." Teed rubbed the back of his neck, nervously laughing.

'Atleast he remembers!' Teed couldn't help but feel happy at the thought.

Team chuckled. "You are the guy who helped me."

"That's better." Teed smiled.

"It is Teed, right?" Teed could feel excitement rushing through his body as he realised the black-haired boy remembered his name. His excitement rolled off when he realised that he didn't know the guy's name.

"Yes. May I know your name?"

"Wow. You are so polite. No need to be this formal. I'm probably younger than you." Team chuckled as he saw the brunette nervously running his hands through his brown hair. "I'm Team." Team smiled as he extended his hand towards the brunette.