Chapter 22

Guys... Before you start... Just know that I've never written stuff like this before... EVER. So, don't get weirded out lol. I am cringing at my own self lmao. Now, read.

"Team?"

"Hia! What are you trying to do?" Team backed onto the table in the corner of the room. There was no way to escape.

"Don't you see?" Team glanced at a giant bouquet of red roses on the desk. "Accept it. You don't have to say anything. Just accept it."

"But we-we can't!We're both guys!" Team watched as Win's expression turned into a mix of disappointment  and hurt.

"So? Is it wrong? For a guy to like another guy?"

"I.... I don't know."
What is happening? How did they come to this? Weren't they just normal friends till yesterday?

"Wow, Team. I can't believe you would judge me like this for liking you. A guy. Didn't I tell you not judge people without knowing a thing?" Win shook his head. Team's reaction to his confession had deeply hurt him.

"I-"

"Do you think it's bad or gross that I like you? Does it make you uncomfortable?"

Team's heartbeat was raising by each second. The proximity they were sharing and the intense look in Win's eyes was too much. "I-Yes. I mean-No! Not like that! I-"

"So, you think it's gross?" Win cynically laughed, his expression cold.

"No! Pleas-"

"You know what, Team? Never in my life, I thought I would say this to someone. But I'm so sorry that I like you!" As soon as Team heard those words, his heart shattered. He broke his Hia.

"I liked you because you were always nice to me. You took care of my brother. You acted so damn good to everyone all the time! Maybe, I mistook you for the nice guy I thought you were. You realise how much courage it took me to confess? Just to know that I couldn't even get rejected properly." Win's eyes were filled with unshed tears. What is happening?! Team never meant to ever make Win cry.

"I don't care that you like me or not! I just wished that you wouldn't have judged me like this for liking you. First, my family and friends! Then, you! The guy I liked so much! Why do all of you want to make me miserable?!" A flood of tears left Win's eyes. Team felt his heart breaking into pieces. Team wanted to punch himself for getting this reaction out of his Hia.

"So, I'm so fucking sorry that I liked you!"

Win turned around with tears still flowing through his eyes. But before he could leave, Team quickly grabbed his hand and turned him around.

And then, Team did something that he couldn't explain.

He yanked Win towards him and placed his lips onto Win's. He kissed Win with as much passion as he could come up with. His heart was beating so hard. He couldn't even understand what he was doing himself.

Win's eyes widened as soon as he realised and he pushed Team away.

"What do you think you are doing?! Is this all a fucking joke to you?!"

"I-I"

"What is wrong with you?!"

"H-Hia! I like you too!" What did he just say? He couldn't even believe it himself  that he said something like that.

That was all Win needed to hear, he closed the distance between them again and this time, Team didn't resist. As soon as their lips touched, Win could feel his heart on the verge of exploding. After the initial shock, Team closed his eyes and kissed Win back with the same amount of love. Their kiss was soft, like a feather touching the water surface. Team could taste the saltiness of Win's tears in their kiss. Both of their hearts were beating so loud that Win couldn't tell if it was his or Team's. They both pulled back and rested their foreheads against each other, panting.