Chapter 16

"Winnie!"

"Ugh, loser. Leave me alone." Win shook off the clinging boy from himself. He sighed in annoyance at his best friend.

"Rude much?" He pouted.

"Yes. And pouting doesn't work on me." Yacht raised his eyebrow at him.

"Reeaaaaaaalllllyyy?"

"That was one time, Yacht!" Win huffed and closed his book and placed in on the table and walked over to sit on his bed. Yacht smirked and took a place beside Win.

"Would it be the last time, tho?" He nudged Win's shoulder with his.

"Please, shut up."

~ 2 weeks ago ~

"Win, all of us are going to eat out. You coming, right?"

"Depends. Who is coming? You know, I hate it when you invite other people to hang out with us?" Win frowned.

Every time they hanged out together, Yacht would bring random seniors or juniors with him to eat out. He always hated it. He preferred staying with his normal group only. He always had to put on a fake smile because of his desperate people pleasing issues.

"Oh. It's Team and Teed! I mean... I thought treating Team would make him really forgive me. You don't have to c-"

"Oh. If it's them, I'm fine. Let's go." Win said absentmindedly, while his eyes stuck to his mobile screen as he typed furiously.

"Really? Wait. Who are you texting?" Yacht got suspicious because of Win's mischievous grin. He quickly snuck a peek and raised his eyebrow at Win.

"How did YOU get his number?"

"Stole it from Sam. How else." He said, still typing.

Since Win was so busy texting, Yacht took a peek from his shoulder.

^Chubbs^

Win: Yo :)

Chubbs: Who?

Win: The hottest person you know ;)

Chubbs: Blondie....

Win: BINGO!

Win: But I didn't think you thought I was the hottest person you knew. That's so cute~

Chubbs: ......

Chubbs: I just thought of the most arrogant person I knew

Win: Aw:(

Chubbs:......... Why do you have my number?

Win: Why? Can't I?

Chubbs: Did Phi Sammy give it to you? Or Uncle? Or Phi Yacht?

Win stopped texting and looked at his best friend with his eyebrows furrowed.

"You also have his number, traitor?"

"I mean... Ya?"

"Wow. Nice best friend, you are." Win huffed and Yacht made a confused face.

^Chubbs^

Win: I stole it ;)

Chubbs: ....