Chapter 12

Team gulped hard as he stood in front of P'Mark's house. He could hear the loud music blasting through inside the house and people were pushing past him to enter the wild party.

But Team couldn't move.

Sweat drops were flowing from his neck to his newly ironed shirt, but Team couldn't move from his spot. Atid was already inside the party because the senior he had met yesterday had dragged him in.

But Team just stood there as memories came back flooding. Memories from his past that he wished he could erase.

His first ever party.

Everything from the start to the very end had Team shaking in fear.

The day when his own friend had done something, he could've never thought she was capable of. He remembered how everything turned 180 in just a few seconds.

"Team!"

"Here! It is my friend's first party! Let's all drink!" She said as she passed a cup filled with light brown liquor. Team took it and sniffed the glass.

"I can't drink."

"Come on. Noone will know. Have this one for your bro." She laughed as Team quickly brought the cup to his mouth and gulped it all at once.

Team could feel a burn in his throat as the brown liquor passed in his system. He heard a chuckle beside him and he looked at the person.

"I love you, bro." She said.

"I love you too."

"Team! What the fuck is this?" The voice yelled, which made Team realise he couldn't hide in the room's corner crying forever.

She said as she grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face her. Team already knew this was going to happen.

There stood his best friend standing in front of him with her eyes red and swollen because of crying, and she was holding her phone in front of Team. Team's eyes widened as he stared at the picture on her phone. The air was knocked out of him.

It was him and Alex kissing.

"Say something, you coward!" She cried out.

Team had to bite his lips to stop himself from bursting out crying again. He was trying to speak, but nothing came out. He knew he did nothing wrong, but he was too shocked himself to speak up.

"Why did you kiss my boyfriend, huh?!" She shoved his shoulder, which made him stagger back a few steps. It didn't exactly help that he was drunk.

"Say something, you asshole!"

"I-I didn't k-kiss him." Team finally managed to speak out.

"Then what is this?!" She shoved his phone into Team's face. She looked like she was about to cry too.

"Wow. How stupid of me to think you had an explanation for all of this?" She huffed.

"He was the one who k-kissed me." He cried out, frustrated. He didn't lie. Alex was the one who kissed him and drunk and confused Team kissed him back without thinking. But he realised it in a few seconds and pushed the senior back and ran away from there. Someone had taken a photo of him before that.

"I didn't kiss him! He is the one who kissed me! Liar!"

Alex stood beside Jennifer as he put his hands on her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.