Chapter 17

This chapter has not been edited. So, please ignore all the mistakes. I'm sorry.

"Hey! Guys! Sit with us!"

Both juniors walked up to the table that was off limits for almost everyone. At first, everyone was shocked when two random first-years were invited to sit with the 3 musketeers because in all 3 years they've been there, they wouldn't invite anyone to sit with them. They were mostly in their closed circle, but that was until now.

"I brought cookies!"

"Oh god, Chubbs. You and your cookies. Don't you ever get tired?" Win raised a brow.

"Of course not! And besides, I made these. Try them." Everyone on the table got up and grabbed a giant cookie for themselves.

"I asked my grandma for the recipe."

As soon as Win took a bite, his eyes closed in satisfaction and that seemed to be the reaction for everyone.

"HOT DAMN, KIDDO."

"Teammie, how the heck did you make this?"

"Chubbs, can I marry you..r grandma?"

Oh, one thing was different too. Everyone had a nickname for Team.... Well, almost everyone.

"Ew. What the heck, Hia? My grandma's married, you blonde creep." Win chuckled.

"Team! I also want to give you a nickname! Everyone has a nickname for you. This is not fair." Teed whined, causing everyone to laugh.

"Please don't, I want at least one person to call me by my name." Teed pouted but stopped complaining.

"Chubbs, seriously, you've got to give me the recipe. My brother would love this." Win begged.

"Wait. You have a brother?"

"Yup. Younger. He just started highschool 2 weeks ago." Win smiled.

As soon as Win mentioned highschool, Team's thoughts drifted to the kid he had met last week. Team felt so bad for the boy who thought telling his family that he was being bothered would make him a burden.

Team could empathize with him but he wanted to tell him that if he continued it, everything will end badly.

"Ha! I'm such a hypocrite." He thought. He shook his thoughts away and focussed his attention back to the conversation.

"Aw. I can never imagine you as a big brother."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Win asked.

"I mean.... Look at yourself." He whispered the last part, but Win seemed to hear him. He got up and playfully smacked Team on the head.

"Why would you do that?" He protested.

"Didn't I tell you not to judge people? And, excuse me, what's wrong with the way I look?" Win questioned.

"Um.... You are ugly." Win gasped.

"Oh, please! I am good-looking, alright? I'm very good looking."

"I agree." Teed chimed in.

"Afterall, he is a mo-"

"Teed! Pass me the soda." Win gave him a tight-lipped smile. "Third time. Please stop." He breathed.

"I'm sorry." Teed mouthed back.

"Oh, come on! What secrets are you both keeping from me? If you guys seriously don't want me to know, please refrain yourselves from talking about the said topic." Both of them went silent.