Chapter 23

Seriously... Just assume all of this shit is true. I don't anything about modelling istg.

"You! You can take Teed's place!"

"Chubbs! Listen, it's not that hard. Besides, I'll be right there! It's a couple shoot." Win tried to reassure him, but there was no way he'd agree.

"That's the problem. It's a couple photoshoot!"

"Yes, I know. It's pride month soon. So, the last photo shoot is of LQBTQ+ couples. Apparently, Sumi and Kiara had their shoot before us. Why do you think our clothes are so colorful?" He gestured to the pile of clothes hanging on the dresser.

"But... couple..."

"Team... You know gay couples exist, right?" Win frowned.

"Of course, I do! And that's not the problem. It's you and me.... together..." 

Win frowned even more. "Are you uncomfortable with me?" Team's eyes widened. "Cause if you are, I'll speak to boss quick and you can leave."

"NO! Never! You never make me uncomfortable!" Win raised a brow. "You are one of my closest friends....." Team whispered, shuffling his legs, but Win caught it.

He couldn't help the smile quirking on his face. "So... What's the problem?"

The problem is that whenever they are in close proximity, Team feels like he's gonna die! He had no control over his own body and especially after that livid dream he had; he was scared to be near Win.

"I-I don't know. I've never done this before. I'm not even good-looking! It's crazy to choose me for the shoot! I mean, you and Teed are so good-looking and I don't know about me."

Win's expression darkened. "Are you serious, Chubbs? You're like the prettiest guy I can think of."

What the fuck?! He didn't just say that! Team's entire face shone like a red tomato. How can someone be so straightforward?! And he is totally exaggerating, isn't he?

"Besides, I'd look better with you. Please don't tell him, but I feel more comfortable doing this with you than with him. We make a better couple." He joked.

"Shut up. That's my friend."

"And.....?"

"Okay. I'll do it."

"WIN, DID YOU CONVINCE HIM?!"

"No need to yell, boss. Geez." Win rubbed his ear. "And yes! He agreed!"

"OH THANK GOD!" He ran over to us. "Win, take him to Sumi. She'll just show you some poses and how to look confident in front of the camera, okay? She's right there." Sumi, the small brunette, finger saluted in our direction. "And Win, go get changed for your next shoot. Clothes are right there."

"You got it, sir!" Win saluted him.

Team smiled at Win's childish demeanor. He had to admit that Win could really cheer a person, as he saw the boss's expression getting relaxed.

He walked towards Sumi, who, as he came closer, started glaring at him. What the hell?! Wasn't she smiling at him a moment ago?

"Hi. I'm Team." He placed his hand forward but took it back as he saw Sumi not accepting it.

"Listen up. You are getting really comfortable with Win and I don't like it."
What the fuck? Was she someone important to Win? Who the heck was she to tell him not to hang out with Win?

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"You don't need to know that! Just know that I will be watching you. Don't act like his you're his boyfriend or something. Stay in your limit." She snarled.