Chapter 11

"Who is he?"

"Win likes him, don't you think?"
"The kid gave him cookies. Of course, he likes him."
"Wow, Win is finally getting a boyfriend!"

"Shut up, you morons. Stop talking as if I'm not here." Win banged his head on the desk three times. They were all sitting in their classroom, and since it was the first day after school reopened, most of their teachers were busy.

"Hey. But we saw you! You were smiling."

"Yeah. You looked like me when my parents told me that unicorns were real and I believed it." Yacht frowned as he thought back to when he actually found out that unicorns weren't real.

"How old were you then, Sood?" Win looked up at his best friend.

"Twelve."

"....."

"Moving on."

"Hey!" Yacht feigned an offended face.

"Not our fault you were a dumb kid."

"F**k you." Yacht showed Win the finger, and Win chuckled in response.

"Win. I think you are just dodging your question."

"Questions."

"Listen to me. I don't like that kid. He is Sunan's nephew, and I ended up helping him once. And-"

"He is Uncle S's nephew?!"

"Wait really?! Sunan's nephew?"

"Yup. The very same. And he told me to care of Team. So that's it." Win sighed. He just hoped that they would stop teasing him. Team was cute, but he wasn't Win's type. In fact, the complete opposite of it.

And he can't exactly forget the first impression the kid made on him. He didn't like the judgy ones.

"Oh damn. Then, I can understand."

"Hmm. But still-"

"Still what, Sam?" Win asked as he rolled his eyes.

"You were patting his head and stuff. Getting me all warm and mushy." Sammy groaned.

"No. I think he is right. I don't think he likes him either. He doesn't seem like Win's type." Yacht said, as he put a hand on his chin.

"How do you know? You've just met him today. And also, there is no type when is comes to love. Love is blind."

"So are you." Win retorted and Sam huffed. "And that was so cheesy, Sam."
"Ok. Fine. I'll stop. But do not come to me when you will need relationship advice."

"I won't need it."

.

.

.

.

TEAM!"

"Hmm?" Team hummed.

"Did you know that one of the seniors are holding a party this tomorrow?!"

"No.... And I don't care, Atid." Team said as he kept looking at his book. They were sitting at the school cafeteria as they have been for the past week. This was the only time Team and Atid got to spend together during school hours.

But apart from that, they met each other outside college and would hang out with each other for a long time, resulting in a vast change in their friendship.

"He is one of my seniors and he invited me over! This is the first time I have been invited for a party! Come with me, please?!"

"Atid, calm down. Parties are not that cool. Trust me, I have been to one before." Team scrunched his face, thinking about one of his worst moments in highschool.