Chaper 18

"Dew?"

Oh, come on! This is not happening!

No, why?!

Team could only make out a silhouette of a person, walking from a small house on the side of the road to where they were standing, under the dark light. They should really install some streetlights here.

Even though Team didn't see the person's face, he was pretty sure he knew the source of the voice. Everything started to make sense. He understood why Dew's face looked super familiar. Win also had a brother who started highschool. Team also knew Win was working over one job. Holy shit.

They are brothers!

As soon as the realisation hit Team, he turned his back towards Win. If he wasn't in this situation, he would have probably laughed, but this was serious. He felt someone stand right behind him. Now, he couldn't run away even if he wanted to.

"Dew? Why are you so late nowadays? I was worried sick, you know?"

"School assembly choir practice?" Dew's statement sounded more like a question.

"And who is this?" Team could feel Win's eyes bore in the back of his head. He didn't recognise Team! And it wasn't his fault either. It was so dark here that even he couldn't make out anything if he hadn't heard Win's voice.

"Oh.. This is my friend! Team."

Oh fuck.

"Chubbs, is that you?" Team had no option but to turn around and face Win. He saw Win squinting his eyes to make sure it was him, and his eyes widened in surprise. "What are you doing here?!" Team flinched.

"You both know each other?" Dew's eyes widened. Probably because he thought Team would tell everything to Win. And maybe he should.

"How do you both know each other?" Win questioned.

"And you two are brothers." Team bit his lip to refrain himself from yelling how shitty his luck was when it came to Win.

"Dew.. How do you know Team?" He saw Dew hesitating for a while, trying to find some excuses.

"Oh! Remember when I told you I was short on money that day and a stranger paid for me? Well, P'Team did. And today, I fell down and hurt myself and he helped me again." Dew pointed at his freshly bandaged leg. Win knelt down and took Dew's leg in his hand. He poked the bandaged wound.

"Ouch!" Dew yelled.

"How do you get yourself in trouble all the time?!" Win pivoted his gaze on Team and he flinched.

"He couldn't walk properly and it was dark. So, I had to drop him home." Win's face of doubt changed into a grateful smile. Something Team wasn't aware he was capable of.

"And thank god it was Team! What if it was someone bad, and he kidnapped you or something? Next time, if your friends aren't free, call me! I'll pick you up." Dew nervously nodded.

"And brother, you know I could tackle P'Team easily if I wanted too!" And with that, both brothers started laughing at me. Team was offended. Now, he understood why they were brothers.

"Hey!" Win chuckled and wrapped an around Team's shoulder. "Dew, go inside. We'll be there in a few." Dew walked down the small lane, but before leaving, he gave Team a look. The 'pleasedon'tsayanything' look.

Win looked at Team. "Hey... Thanks for helping my brother. Sorry, I freaked you out a little. My brother is my everything. I get a little protective." Win ran his hand through his blond locks. For the first time, he saw Win's hair out of the ponytail. He was looking like a Greek god under the moonlight.